Eoghan McDermott #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread name suggestions so continuing on from previous thread. Irish radio and TV presenter had allegations of r*pe made against him, went dark for months, broke up with his long term doctor girlfriend and is now back as host of Live Island Australia.

Reactions: 8
So well put. If its any solace to the victim if she is reading this, I had a similar experience to you both with an older man when I was 17. He was in his late 20s and and knew I was a virgin (probably got off on it). He took my virginity and yes I consented but he knew me since I was 13, and its only now I'm older I can see I had been groomed - but 'technically' it was legal. So if any cretins on boards are asking why she is only coming out now, sometimes these things take time for you to realise how wrong they were.

Reactions: 19
I see head of 2FM has ruled out a return of Eoghan to the station. I’d say there’s are plenty who read between the lines of the statements and came to the conclusion he’s not a good look regardless of how he is trying to spin the outcome of the whole thing.

Reactions: 11
Was just about to post the same thing, a very cold response from Dan (as it should be)

Reactions: 2
Where can I read this please?

He thinks he's getting into heaven...he's up his own arse even more than I thought

Reactions: 3
Did his dog die or what is he going on about
He's shiteing on about how, after he and his dog have died, he hopes to be welcomed at the pearly gates by the doggo.
Fairly simplistic thinking I suppose - "people like dogs; perhaps if people associate me with dogs they'll forget I'm a kiddy fiddler"

Reactions: 9
Did someone say Aoife took the dog and he got an identical one?

*edited after looking at his insta* See Joanne McNally commented on his last post bad look, Joanne

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
His latest post on Instagram, about a Christmas movie and depression?
He had it all, lost it all (i.e. cancelled)..If the chap is hinting he might be depressed suppose it's understandable. Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for him, but then again, Nah! he started out as a good presenter both radio/TV but then started getting political, spouting annoying ultra- wokeness and was just a hypocrite really.

Reactions: 6
Can't believe the amount of support this creep gets on his Instagram from people/celebs wishing him well.

Reactions: 7
Still hiding away so this prick is
I really don't get this.

If he was out and about or back in the media people would be giving out, he's keeping a low profile and people are giving out?

Like what do you want him to do?

I was disgusted by the allegations against him and it clearly was damaging enough that he's lost his career out of it and would have a very hard time getting back on Irish media, so for someone who hasn't been formally charged he's suffered for it, what more do you want?

Reactions: 7