Emma Rose Thatcher/EmmaRoseStyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bugs me so much, I don't follow any more. The mirror sway, the ridiculously oversized clothes, the helmet head hairdo. And it's bloody grotty to put your feet up on a table when you're still wearing shoes!

I’ve just searched to see if this woman had her own thread because I’ve just been listening to her new podcast. She doesn’t know the difference between was and were, and she says “and it was like” before every sentence. It is basically unlistenable to me. Her poor co-presenter who seems really knowledgeable
She’s another one like Pascale Banks. A bungalow aka nothing upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So many of these influencers just haven’t got a clue how to dress anyone but themselves. A skill anyone can possess, given enough time and interest.

Reactions: 2
She’s not very bright. The only reason she’s got where she has influencing wise is because she married a professional footballer and has money.

Reactions: 2
She’s not very bright. The only reason she’s got where she has influencing wise is because she married a professional footballer and has money.
& the doors Louise Redknapp opened when they did Style Album together definitely helped!

Reactions: 3
Thought there would be a thread for this one!
Agree that she’s just a woman who married a professional footballer and has money. Think her sister, who seems very full of herself, Jessie May Young also bagged herself a professional footballer and now sells laced ‘tat’ overpriced clothes ££££.
I see she’s heading to Glastonbury with a massive case full of designer clothes and staying in some posh hotel- very authentic.

Thought there would be a thread for this one!
Agree that she’s just a woman who married a professional footballer and has money. Think her sister, who seems very full of herself, Jessie May Young also bagged herself a professional footballer and now sells laced ‘tat’ overpriced clothes ££££.
I see she’s heading to Glastonbury with a massive case full of designer clothes and staying in some posh hotel- very authentic.
Oh I didn’t realise it was her sister! Yes more football money there. I’m cringing with all the posh clothes and hotel - that could not be less what Glasto is about!

• Heart
Definitely her other sister! 100%
Yes that makes sense as she was at the weird wedding/renewing of vows she did last year. They look very similar too.

The posing at Glasto was making me turn myself inside out with embarrassment. Who asks someone to film themselves walking like that at a festival?!