Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loux2021

she seems maybe depressed. actually im not sure if she is depressed or just doesnt want to fully show her life? (which i dont really blame her for) is farting really ncessary tho. altho its kinda funny i guess but gross also. lol.

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
She puts almond milk in the black coffee though. She just has her own carton of almond milk that she bought. Not saying there aren't things that could be considered concerning with Emma's diet but she barely drinks her coffee black and she very often will order a black coffee then add her own milk.

Egg white omelet though just sounds like the most boring thing on earth to eat haha I apologise if it's anyone's fav snack/food.
But she lives in LA, there is absolutely no way the places she is going to and ordering from DONT have almond milk! 😂

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Why doesn't she take her mom on these trips? I feel like she thinks her dad is cooler.
Or maybe her mom has a busy life and is too shy to be on camera?
Feels a bit unfair to go on trips with dad everytime 🙁
I don't think it's that deep. Maybe her Dad enjoys travelling more or can get more time off of work, or even lives closer to NYC than her mum

jjj123321

she seems maybe depressed. actually im not sure if she is depressed or just doesnt want to fully show her life? (which i dont really blame her for) is farting really ncessary tho. altho its kinda funny i guess but gross also. lol.
Nooo she is depressed, she says it alot in her videos and her podcast

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Who are Olivia and Amanda? She’s never mentioned any friends in the period of time I’ve watched her and I don’t follow any update accounts but she must have enough if she was throwing weekly pool parties and also I don’t think she’d be able to function if her videos were an accurate portrayal of her life because she’d see absolutely no one other than the Whole Foods cashier and her nail lady😂
And she did mention in her recent podcast she was throwing dinner parties for a while too

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Think her boyfriend seems shady. I get weird vibes of him. The insta video where the woman asked him directions and he told her the wrong ones just showed him to be a bit of a douche. Think it's deleted now but besides that I always got the vibe he wanted fame really badly and kinda uses emma a bit for her fame. She's definetly helped him get more notoriety. Would he be interested in her if she was random girl with no following working regular job? I doubt. he's definetly chasing fame
I don’t think he’s using her for fame lol.. they’ve been together two years. if he was using her he would have broken up with her by now

LYRA234

I just watched her vogue video and it’s actually rly cute how she has all those tattoos now and she’s dating role model who’s very tatted

Oh wow, I’ll have to watch that. I watched her interview with Billie Eilish at the MET and it got me thinking, do you think Emma could be a talk show host? Like the new Ellen?