Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked to see a fellow country woman here hahah I have never heard of her. Maybe she has connections, Medellin is a city of working girls if you know what I mean. She probably was a prepago in Abu Dhabi and met him or her family is rich (n@rcotr@ffic money) but I think is the latter since a person with rich family education is first. My family is well off and we live between USA and Italy/Spain and went to a good uni. So she is def a prepago, I bet she had surgeries but is going for the homely look. A good example of a rich Colombian and educated is Vera Ciocca not very pretty but well connected.
Dear ladies you need to see the bigger picture, she probably is the face for a money laundering company. Arabs are trying to get into the south American market. They do lots of money laundering in South America, we have a similar culture and many things in common. Money laundering, dr4g dealings or s3x tr@fficking. Especially for someone from Medellin, don’t expect anything good. If your husband tells you he is going there RUN.
Thank you for your insights in the Colombian culture. Would love to know more. Do you think the love of money is the main reason for their friendship?

She is, but there are smarter ones out there. One such example is the wife of Mana Al Otaiba, although it appears that his family has no relationship with her or her children. He didn't marry her which is why all other Arab men don't marry their lovers/girlfriends, which in the end mean the same thing to them.
I heard Kasia Al Thani dated Abdelaziz for several years before they got married. They met in the late 90's in a famous palace in Paris and got married in 2004. So I guess there is no absolute rule, it depends on many factors.

Reactions: 1
Do you mean men go to Medellin specifically to cheat?
Yes, of all the cities in Colombia Medellin is one that doesn’t have a lot of things going on. The city itself has a very dark past. Locals associate the city with dr0s and pr0stitution. Yes is a metro city, has a metro etc but not a lot of touristic places it had bars etc. famous places like guatape and the eje cafetero are a bit far. Also, we are a country trying to move on from our dark past Pablo created the city so most of us do not claim the city/region we joke a lot saying that they should get their own independence lol. They are the texas of Colombia. Colombia is a country that has beautiful areas, we have access to the pacific and Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea, andes mountain, the Amazon and much more and you’re telling me that if your boyfriend/husband says they want to go to Medellin or all the cities in Colombia wouldn’t you find that suspicious. Is not very different from other metro cities, weather is either raining or sunny so there’s that. If he went specifically to Medellin and only there then be super skeptical.

This thread has been dead, there has been more videos and pics of Khalifa. He looks sick and skinny, a bit uncanny. He has a nose job too.
---

---

---
I can’t find the other videos and pictures but I wonder why he’s doing more public appearances 🤔

Last edited:
This thread has been dead, there has been more videos and pics of Khalifa. He looks sick and skinny, a bit uncanny. He has a nose job too.
---

---

---
I can’t find the other videos and pictures but I wonder why he’s doing more public appearances 🤔
I find him soo handsome 🙈 wonder what he’s like as a person

Probably an old italian man she met as she was going everyday hunting at Four Seasons Milan. It’s funny she posted a quote about UGLINESS just before posting his pics. He looks even uglier than Uncle. Creepy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably an old italian man she met as she was going everyday hunting at Four Seasons Milan. It’s funny she posted a quote about UGLINESS just before posting his pics. He looks even uglier than Uncle. Creepy!!!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder