Emilyjanedeeley2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen this woman's tiktok?

She claims to be a 'dating and intimacy guru'.

She seems absolutely unhinged to me, the so called tips and advice she puts out there are totally wild, i thought it was all satire to begin with!!

I've been watching her for around a month or so and I'm terrified and fascinated by her at the same time. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Screenshot_20230519_185415_TikTok.jpg

The male coming faces video is a real treat. 😑

Just me then? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

I'm desperate to discuss some of the ridiculous 'advice' she is coming out with on behalf of women, some of it is downright dangerous!!

Oh good a thread 😃. I’ve come across her in the past and thought she was mad and her content icky. Recently I’ve seen her and she is unhinged. She went out with that strange man and it’s all gone wrong ( no surprise) she’s diagnosable I’m sure

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh good a thread 😃. I’ve come across her in the past and thought she was mad and her content icky. Recently I’ve seen her and she is unhinged. She went out with that strange man and it’s all gone wrong ( no surprise) she’s diagnosable I’m sure
Yay, at last someone else who sees the madness of tiktoks most unqualified and unhinged dating guru! 🎉😊 Welcome.

The strange man ( aka cat man/the codys) is also absolutely BANANAS. They are as bad as each other! I wish he had a thread too tbh. The drama between them two is better than every soap combined. 🤷🏿‍♀️

I’d never listen to her sex or relationship advice she is bonkers. Also sorry but the now ex boyfriend looks so odd I’m actually scared of him !!

• Haha
I’d never listen to her sex or relationship advice she is bonkers. Also sorry but the now ex boyfriend looks so odd I’m actually scared of him !!
He's terrifying the way he flies off the handle all the time! 🤣

Shes posting thirst traps now. I actually feel genuine concern for her baby, what with all this sex talk and random men around. Have you seen her crazy holiday posts yet? Men offering to marry her every night and day. 🧐🤣
---
ALSO... her eyeliner is downright offensive.

He's terrifying the way he flies off the handle all the time! 🤣

Shes posting thirst traps now. I actually feel genuine concern for her baby, what with all this sex talk and random men around. Have you seen her crazy holiday posts yet? Men offering to marry her every night and day. 🧐🤣
---
ALSO... her eyeliner is downright offensive.
Oh good yes! She’s so desperate. If all these men are approaching her for ‘spicy time’ whilst she’s on holiday with her toddler then she is very obviously giving out come on vibes. These men have zero respect for her. She’s really mad isn’t she and is putting her daughter at risk
She’s been on holiday for weeks !
I’d also love to know why her son lives with his dad. Very unusual ….

This person’s totally crazy her asvice us bizarre she gers banned then makes new accounts her wbsite she sells readings for £90 and dating advice for £60 and then wants to tell people what they did in a previous life shes into all things scammy

Shes now changed her name to ZARA DEELEY. I've never seen someone post such absolute NONSENSE about 'what women want' and all the idiots lapping it up.

Im pretty sure shes a sex worker.