Emily Skye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her husband looks like he’s had loads of stuff done to his face?
you mean partner right? They are not married yet... Which 2 kids in is little puzzling. Wonder why he hasn't gone down on one knee yet

she seems clingy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Had a look at her page today and it’s kinda cringey - why does she make faces ALL the time it’s like she is super insecure about what she’s doing so has to make a joke of everything? Or is it I’m so quirky? Whatever it is she gives off serious lack of self confidence vibes.
And the plaits in her hair 😭 almost childlike in her attitude and appearance - and maybe so thin now it’s emulating her childhood. A strange one.
Obsessed with before and after with her figure / pregnancy and easily riled by negative comments - she’d need to learn to toughen up, addressing the negativity only reminds people how much it bothers her.

I find her behaviour quite odd and often wonder if her husband puts pressure on her. He just gives me a bad vibe.

Reactions: 3
There’s just a serious lack of confidence in every post/story. Yeah maybe he’s a bit of an odd one who knows 🤔

Does anyone ever wonder why they move house so much?
I think she is a strange one - there’s a mountain of therapy she could benefit from - In the past I know she’s talked briefly about her non relationship with her father and being in an abusive relationship - I just find the constant jolly vibes inauthentic.
And don’t you wonder about the childlike goofiness and pigtails - it’s a bit sad really. Obsessed with her figure and probably worried now there’s a gazillion fitness influencers 🫤

I think she is a strange one - there’s a mountain of therapy she could benefit from - In the past I know she’s talked briefly about her non relationship with her father and being in an abusive relationship - I just find the constant jolly vibes inauthentic.
And don’t you wonder about the childlike goofiness and pigtails - it’s a bit sad really. Obsessed with her figure and probably worried now there’s a gazillion fitness influencers 🫤
Absolutely!! I really don’t get the whole boyfriend thing. He seems very grumpy and intense to me!

Does anyone ever wonder why they move house so much?
Came here for this. They could easily afford to buy i doesn't make sense uorooting the children all the time. What does she mean they wanted to move in with her.

Came here for this. They could easily afford to buy i doesn't make sense uorooting the children all the time. What does she mean they wanted to move in with her.
I’m so confused by them!!