Emily Boo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a rave thread but it really does irk me the way she constantly mentions being skint, in her overdraft, maxed out Paypal Credit and thanking Klarna etc. She said it several times in the new hospital video (doesn't she work pretty much full time at a bar now? And YT 2 days or so a week? Surely she'd be on sick pay for the bar job at least). Her ordeal was awful and I hope she feels better really soon, but her audience isn't there to pay her way through life. We're going to end up with another It's Black Friday if she doesn't calm down with it. IBF was the only goth Youtuber I watched for so long but the never ending ebegging became so tiring. And now she's had 2 kids, is still jet-setting across the world to go to festivals and whatnot, still complaining about NZ and trying to get out again then still saying she hasn't enough for food and spent all her savings on plane tickets so people could send her money...come on. She bought a car for her 3 month jaunt to Scotland recently so they could travel around, the woman is ridicuous. I still like Emily Boo. But the woe is me with her finances needs to be a little less public. Everyone is struggling now, and if she chooses to not work more than 4 or so days a week, it's not surprising. It's not like she has over a million views per video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Again in her latest she was talking about money problems over and over again. I totally get it is relevant now in the crisis we are all facing but...after a Punk Rave haul video? I probably should step away from this rave thread 🤣 she doesn't deserve any negativity but I just can't help feel she's quietly hinting for money from subscribers (well she is, that's what her Patron giveaways are created for).

She can go to charity shops for clothing to show others goth items are easy to find for cheap, or a Vinted haul for 2nd hand goodies, it doesn't all have to be Punk Rave or Mary Wyatt and maxing out our PayPal Credit for a new outfit.

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit uncomfortable when she said at the end of her last download video how she was rude to her fan because she was hot and tired.

I feel a bit uncomfortable when she said at the end of her last download video how she was rude to her fan because she was hot and tired.
Yeah that was odd and seemed out of character, but at least she owned it I guess. Maybe she was hungover or hangrey. 😅 I think there was a lot more walking than she anticipated and she probably didn't drink enough water/ eat proper food.
Camping in a music festival is my idea of hell, but I actually quite enjoyed the vlogs! Definitely confirmed I never want to go to one 🤣

Reactions: 1
I loved the download vlogs too even though I am def not cut out for a festival! Emily is the person I actually look forward to watching on YouTube because I find her relatable and interesting (Im not goth/alternative in anyway but enjoy learning about aspects of the lifestyle through her). Recently though I’ve had to skip when she’s talked about her celeb crushes because I feel like it goes a bit far for me sometimes. I was watching a video where she was talking about a meet and great with motionless in white and blurting out something sexual to the lead singer, which although I’m sure she said he didn’t hear may have made made him feel really uncomfortable if he had of heard…

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad people are finally starting to realise what she's like. She's honestly such a beg and does the altern community no favours.

Reactions: 1
I own a small business and vend at conventions all over the country. She stopped by my stand at a horror con one time and I couldn’t wait until she left! She’s so loud and obnoxious. Really wanted to be the centre of attention even though most people clearly didn’t have a clue who she was. Literally used the ‘I’m an influencer’ line to get something for nothing. She’s a pain in the backside and another freeloader. She wasn’t happy I wasn’t fawning over her and giving her things 😂

• Wow
Fun fact... she didn't quit her piercing job... she didn't turn up one day when she had people booked in which pissed the owner of the studio off because she didn't prewarn him and nobody could get hold of her so when she then tried to turn up a few days later she was told she was no longer welcome (pretty sure she was self employed and rented the studio space from him)

• Wow