Emily Boo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Searched and couldn't find a thread, so I thought I'd make one. Does anyone watch her? Her videos always cheer me up.

She makes videos about goth fashion and regularly calls out dodgy brands. She's also done some decorating videos and talks about tattoos and piercings.

The goth style hasn't been my thing for many years and I never did pull it off πŸ˜‚ but I still love her videos. She comes across as warm and personable and just like a normal gal and her partner and daughter are both so sweet. She engages with her followers in the comments quite a bit which is really nice to see - it seems to be that other youtubers only respond to criticism, but Emily is really nice and chatty. Her lockdown livestreams are fun to watch and as tragic as it sounds, I always feel less alone having them on in the background when living alone during the pandemic is getting to me! πŸ˜‚

I really don't have a bad word to say about her and that's very unusual for me! I'm normally very judgemental πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww yay! Thanks for starting a thread for Emily. I love watching her! I'm a bit of a 'goff' myself so I do follow a lot of alternative Youtubers but I do lurk on some other influencers pages on here πŸ˜‚

Edit: Just to add. She's also an amazing influencer for not breaking the rules during the last year πŸ‘πŸ–€

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Awww yay! Thanks for starting a thread for Emily. I love watching her! I'm a bit of a 'goff' myself so I do follow a lot of alternative Youtubers but I do lurk on some other influencers pages on here πŸ˜‚

Edit: Just to add. She's also an amazing influencer for not breaking the rules during the last year πŸ‘πŸ–€
I've been catching up on her videos today because I've been feeling a bit down and I'm so happy that she's training to be a piercer! I really want to take a trip to Ipswich (I think that's where she is?) and get pierced by her πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Been watching Emily for years and she's one of the only YouTubers I've stuck with!

Her hardworking and genuine attitude is refreshing (she worked at Wetherspoons until recently!) And there's no pretence, she feels like she'd be a good friend IRL 😊
Not a huge fan of all the facial tattoos, (but that's purely a personal preference) and if she's happy with them that's all that matters!

• Heart
She’s brilliant. I love her diy videos, such a nice change from the clinical perfection of most home decor videos on YouTube

She’s brilliant. I love her diy videos, such a nice change from the clinical perfection of most home decor videos on YouTube
Yes! After watching another you tuber spending tens of thousands renovating their kitchen only to be miserable, it was so refreshing watching her DIY her kitchen! She was so grateful, it was lovely to see!

Reactions: 2
I hope her relationship with the new boyfriend lasts after her awful last one :(

I love Emily but why make a special trip to a cashless Tesco :) She was travelling from Oxford Circus to Holborn during rush hour too so like Β£2.70!

Usually I find other people's kids annoying, but her daughters reaction to the DIY game room was ADORABLE! πŸ₯° She was so grateful and appreciative and Emily managed to do it on such a small budget πŸ’ž

• Heart
Usually I find other people's kids annoying, but her daughters reaction to the DIY game room was ADORABLE! πŸ₯° She was so grateful and appreciative and Emily managed to do it on such a small budget πŸ’ž
Yes, same! The 'Daddy, look it's our favourite things' little comment had me tear up! πŸ₯°