Ellis May #3 Mum on the run, new life scum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back

Couldn’t see any suggested thread titles so made one up

Her current tiktok account is @lifewithellis, insta @trylifewithellis

Reactions: 1
I've noticed her going on nignts out and stuff.. who she leaving cairo with? I really don't pay attention to her any more or try not too.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed her going on nignts out and stuff.. who she leaving cairo with? I really don't pay attention to her any more or try not too.
God I dread to think. She’s probably giving a local a fiver to watch him or something.

Reactions: 3
My thoughts exactly. Who the hell would give a women who has had all her own kids bar one removed for neglect, absconded from the uk cos she knew the same thing would happen to Cairo and also makes money scamming idiots online and flashing her fanny. Standards must be rock bottom in Cambodia. Clearly zero background checks.

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly. Who the hell would give a women who has had all her own kids bar one removed for neglect, absconded from the uk cos she knew the same thing would happen to Cairo and also makes money scamming idiots online and flashing her fanny. Standards must be rock bottom in Cambodia. Clearly zero background checks.
Could be desperate for teachers seen shes speaks English and thought yeah you’ll do I can’t imagine the checks over there to be tight

she said she left her child in an orphanage and gave them 20 pound and she had a day to herself and left him there all day

• Wow
she said she left her child in an orphanage and gave them 20 pound and she had a day to herself and left him there all day
I'm not a fan of hers at all but I think it was meant to be a joke! Not that it's at all funny and honestly who knows with her.

Reactions: 1
Genuine Question.
I haven’t seen her on my Fyp for ages. She came up last night doing an ‘eat with me’ video 🤢. Is she eating like that on purpose? I have never in my life seen someone eat so vulgar.

Why is her user name lifewithbigtits too? She’s allegedly a bloody teacher. Why the hell would you want that as your name? She needs putting down that one and that poor little boy being placed with a loving family asap

Reactions: 5
Stumbled across her on TT and I knew there would be a tattle page. She’s absolutely bonkers. Won’t give her kid medication unless on ‘deaths door’ but has a history of driving under the influence. I’m guessing she doesn’t want ‘UK mum friends’ because they’ll know 👁 her history.
I travelled through Asia many moons ago. It’s frightening who can acquire a visa and who you meet. She’s definitely one of them.

Reactions: 9

Imagine filming and doing nothing to stop you’re clearly distressed child hitting his head off a backpack while screaming on a packed bus with people next to you dirty scabby witch

Reactions: 7

Imagine filming and doing nothing to stop you’re clearly distressed child hitting his head off a backpack while screaming on a packed bus with people next to you dirty scabby witch
Needs to change his nappy whilst she at it. Lazy mare.

Reactions: 4

There’s no way she would of been so calm about that headbutt if she wasn’t in public, just imagine sitting next to that screaming for hours on end

Reactions: 5