Ella Ravenscroft #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just does it so when people ask what she does she doesn’t have to say influencer or housewife

makeup is her skill, she’s really good at it. She should open a makeup academy or something

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, I’ve only just actually looked in to what the actual products she is selling are… £18 for a brow brush and £36 for eyebrow soap 🤣🤣🤣 That may I add you have to fill your own dropper bottle up with your own tap water 😭🤣 That’s some Shein stuff right there. She’s deluded 🤣

Reactions: 2
That's crazy 🙈 It's just so weird how she's barely promoted it but done a very professional looking campaign & the prices being that high but she hasn't even got on her stories to thoroughly explain the products.

That's crazy 🙈 It's just so weird how she's barely promoted it but done a very professional looking campaign & the prices being that high but she hasn't even got on her stories to thoroughly explain the products.
Yes I find it very strange how she isn’t her biggest cheerleader, where is the story of the journey, the how to use, or going down the influencer avenue of trying to promote it or even a sponsored ad? Something doesn’t add up.

Yes I find it very strange how she isn’t her biggest cheerleader, where is the story of the journey, the how to use, or going down the influencer avenue of trying to promote it or even a sponsored ad? Something doesn’t add up.
I think she probably doesn’t acfually care how successful it is, it’s just a vanity project so she doesn’t look like a young girl who married a rich older guy (nothing wrong with that) and actually looks like she has a career

Reactions: 4
She’s on a podcast/you tube video this week being interviewed by someone called Lucy Finegan, who is such an arse kisser it’s embarrassing!

She’s on a podcast/you tube video this week being interviewed by someone called Lucy Finegan, who is such an arse kisser it’s embarrassing!
Can't watch it, gave up after five minutes because both Ella and Lucy say "like" after every word: "It kind of like just ruins it like I just didn't feel like I could post anything, like it was like awful." Aaaaaarrrrggghhh!!

I think she comes across as a nice enough girl but the fact she was so upset over being called Shrek from 1 photo (her birth announcement) kind of says it all. She clearly is a beautiful girl but she's hung up on the 1 time people called her otherwise!

Reactions: 7
I would of agreed but being in the same situation, parent passed & children the same age I find it too upsetting, it hasn't been as long for me as it has Ella but I don't think time changes things as much as we are always told it does. I will definitely tell them all about them as they get older. I guess I sort of sympathise with her on that one.
She said her new brow products are her passion & new baby, I just don't understand how she expects to sell products without promoting, even if she doesn't want to use her social she could promote her business page. She does sound like she's been lost a lot & not interested in working, she just landed on her feet marrying William. Love island would have been interesting!

Reactions: 1
I have a young child and also lost a parent not long after they were born. I talk about that parent every day as upsetting and heartbreaking as it is. I want my child to know how amazing their grandparent was.
Grief is all very different to each individual. I just found it so sad to not keep their memory alive.

Reactions: 4
I just listened to the end of the pod & her mum makes & packages the soap all by herself in Manchester at her house. So Ella doesn't really do anything apart from the campaign to sell it.... so so strange!

listened to the pod, im guessing the friend who she worked with at ocean beach and got scouted for love island there at the same time as her is about molly mae?

Yeah I've seen pics of them years ago In Ibiza together & it would have been around that time.

I wonder if all regular visitors at Gleneagles get given gifts for their children or if his family just have a more personal connection to the owners/manager.