ell.leaaabackupx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No clue why there isnt a thread on this girl! Smokes weed right infront of her kids (one is 3 months old& she breastfeeds him)!

All of her comments are people saying smoking weed is better than drinking a bottle of wine every night.. As if the only types of parents are drunk or high. Says a lot about her followers 😅

Reactions: 1
All of her comments are people saying smoking weed is better than drinking a bottle of wine every night.. As if the only types of parents are drunk or high. Says a lot about her followers 😅
She literally smokes in her kitchen where it has no windows or ventilation. So grubby she must absolutely stink and so do her kids

Reactions: 1
Personally I don’t see the issue with her smoking weed. However, she shouldn’t smoke it openly around her kids. Step outside and have your smoke whilst the kids are occupied it’s really not that hard.

Personally I don’t see the issue with her smoking weed. However, she shouldn’t smoke it openly around her kids. Step outside and have your smoke whilst the kids are occupied it’s really not that hard.
I agree. No issue smoking, but do it in ur own time outside

For me it's more about the money she is spending on it. My partner used to smoke weed every day but gave it up when I got pregnant. Partly because we don't agree with smoking around kids but also because of the cost. It's SO EXPENSIVE and we would rather spend the money on our daughter. Does she work? I get the impression she doesn't, so how does she afford??

For me it's more about the money she is spending on it. My partner used to smoke weed every day but gave it up when I got pregnant. Partly because we don't agree with smoking around kids but also because of the cost. It's SO EXPENSIVE and we would rather spend the money on our daughter. Does she work? I get the impression she doesn't, so how does she afford??

benefits im assuming, she’ll get money for both kids

She just came up on my fyp - a video of her cleaning up her kitchen recently and it's so rank I don't know why she'd post it online. People will be calling social services I think

She just came up on my fyp - a video of her cleaning up her kitchen recently and it's so rank I don't know why she'd post it online. People will be calling social services I think
Her house is always filthy....tries to justify it all the time...
And she smokes weed in the flat....stinking

Can literally see what them kids are gonna end up like living like that with a mum like that

Also does anyone actually believe her first baby was conceived with a sperm donor? Just admit you don't know who the dad is?!