Elite Tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen this requested a few times.

if someone can give us a quick low down on them please?

Reactions: 6
erm some stuff ive picked up..
Big Bro and Stutchy, previously tiktok famous for driving about in a van with him playing shite jokes on her.
Have taken the tanning and supplement world by storm, punting tanning creams made in their kitchen and dodgy gummies and weight supplements.
Big Bros the all singing all dancing reformed criminal character, changed his ways etc but has been recently arguing and threatening an ex of "stutchy" following her deciding to out said ex for being a domestic abuser.
Judging by the amount of sex talk and sexual references, Big Bro was a virgin prior to meeting Stacey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rumours Stutchy been chased out of Summerston. Big Bro been shot and chased out various schemes before chasing TikTok fame and podcast dreams. Now they’re together and Stutchy looks like a mockit Kangaroo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rumours Stutchy been chased out of Summerston. Big Bro been shot and chased out various schemes before chasing TikTok fame and podcast dreams. Now they’re together and Stutchy looks like a mockit Kangaroo.
Them shiny leggings are never off her arse and the clinging cardigan she wears off her shoulders - probably because it's boufing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And then she starts talking in a weird polite accent half way through a live whilst said cardigan is hanging off her. She looks absolutely bogging man. The hair gives me the boak.

He showed all her ashtrays a while ago about 3 different ones in different rooms of the house and they were all overflowing 😂 mockit was the right word definitely

• Sick
He showed all her ashtrays a while ago about 3 different ones in different rooms of the house and they were all overflowing 😂 mockit was the right word definitely
Does she not have a wean? Never mind a poor dog? Honestly man, she makes Cher McCann look like Wonder Woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great description of her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

This is the delightful chap in question.

---

My bad.. meant to post this one 😂

---

My bad.. meant to post this one 😂

Wow this is mental. I knew he looked a bit dodgy but this is off the scale. Imagine getting involved with that, and she’s got a kid. He’s no even good looking or in a decent job. WTF was she attracted to??

Omg they both are the ick….. class is something this pair don’t have god
love them for trying to better themselves 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Wow this is mental. I knew he looked a bit dodgy but this is off the scale. Imagine getting involved with that, and she’s got a kid. He’s no even good looking or in a decent job. WTF was she attracted to??
So does he, he has a wee girl. They're bleeping idiots I don't know how they've slipped under some folks radars😂 they had MERCH out at one point😂 jumpers with big bro, wee bro, canzo, coops. His following on tiktok is what she was attracted to she turned up to a "gaff" they were in attendance at and was seen on cam kissing the Coops one😂
He's cheated on her and she's cheated on him its all been made public and now they're Elite Tanning and sober apart from the NATURAL magic mushies the talk so fondly of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So does he, he has a wee girl. They're bleeping idiots I don't know how they've slipped under some folks radars😂 they had MERCH out at one point😂 jumpers with big bro, wee bro, canzo, coops. His following on tiktok is what she was attracted to she turned up to a "gaff" they were in attendance at and was seen on cam kissing the Coops one😂
He's cheated on her and she's cheated on him its all been made public and now they're Elite Tanning and sober apart from the NATURAL magic mushies the talk so fondly of 😂
Sober so they don’t knock duck out each other only.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.