PCDs Elis James and John Robins #2 Is it us? Are we the drama?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked his short hair in the task, hints of grey
And then I liked his longer tousled hair in studio!
also why do I have a crush on Nick Mohammed? Haha.Didn’t think I liked short(er) men.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re John's question about restless leg syndrome. I have this and it's awful. I wouldn't say it's ruined my life but it's had such a negative impact. I've tried all sorts of things. I can now manage the associated anxiety around not sleeping so I feel better about being constantly tired but I'd love a proper night's sleep!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Guys. I chatted to my sister last night 🍉 who is also a PCD. She knows nothing of Tattle (other than the occasional vague reference I’ve made to JM) but we do sometimes talk about the FB page and how it can be a bit problematic at times (and quite entertaining 😆). I told her about the big Facey b exposè and her jaw dropped!! She had seen the post and come to Tattle last week to see it for herself. She genuinely had no idea of my involvement but she said she wholeheartedly agrees with us and felt like the poster that referenced us was a total sap. It was actually a really lovely moment because she referenced a few of our posts, including some of my own, that she said really resonated with her ❤❤❤. We also laughed at that bozo supposedly triangulating Fishy and some of us too. Good luck with that, lads 😂.

As a result of this exchange, I went back and re-read some of the posts here. All of them are totally justified and not even a tiny bit as nasty as they have suggested. I also had a good old LOL at the Jackisms that have crept in on this thread. Imagine coming here from the Facebook page and being totally befuddled by phrases like ‘dear heart’, ‘tenderstem’ and ‘thankspaceyou’ 😂😂😂. They must think we're all completely off our heads 🤣.

My sister was also very curious about the melon emoji. I did try to explain it her but I think perhaps I confused her even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys. I chatted to my sister last night 🍉 who is also a PCD. She knows nothing of Tattle (other than the occasional vague reference I’ve made to JM) but we do sometimes talk about the FB page and how it can be a bit problematic at times (and quite entertaining 😆). I told her about the big Facey b exposè and her jaw dropped!! She had seen the post and come to Tattle last week to see it for herself. She genuinely had no idea of my involvement but she said she wholeheartedly agrees with us and felt like the poster that referenced us was a total sap. It was actually a really lovely moment because she referenced a few of our posts, including some of my own, that she said really resonated with her ❤❤❤. We also laughed at that bozo supposedly triangulating Fishy and some of us too. Good luck with that, lads 😂.

As a result of this exchange, I went back and re-read some of the posts here. All of them are totally justified and not even a tiny bit as nasty as they have suggested. I also had a good old LOL at the Jackisms that have crept in on this thread. Imagine coming here from the Facebook page and being totally befuddled by phrases like ‘dear heart’, ‘tenderstem’ and ‘thankspaceyou’ 😂😂😂. They must think we're all completely off our heads 🤣.

My sister was also very curious about the melon emoji. I did try to explain it her but I think perhaps I confused her even more.
They’re not trying to figure out who we are are they?! That’s brilliant. Imagine taking all that effort and using it for good.
---
Re John's question about restless leg syndrome. I have this and it's awful. I wouldn't say it's ruined my life but it's had such a negative impact. I've tried all sorts of things. I can now manage the associated anxiety around not sleeping so I feel better about being constantly tired but I'd love a proper night's sleep!
I realise I “love” reacted this. I hope you know I wasn’t delighted you struggle, @CocoCottesmore. It was an empathetic ❤

• Heart
They’re not trying to figure out who we are are they?! That’s brilliant. Imagine taking all that effort and using it for good.
---

I realise I “love” reacted this. I hope you know I wasn’t delighted you struggle, @CocoCottesmore. It was an empathetic ❤
Oh totally, don't worry tenderstem, I totally understood.

I did think they might try to 🍉 and I suppose I may have left enough of a trace. But then as with Baby Reindeer, surely they're missing the point?

• Haha

I know fishy caught the brunt of it - which I feel super bad about and hope they’re doing ok. They definitely over exaggerated and I will never get over the lack of logic from announcing it in the group and people listing off the things we briefly discussed over a very long period of time. It’s a shame they somehow found us and that we didn’t have another secret place where we could discuss and laugh about it all, as I was loving the drama (aside from the attempted 🍉…. Not cool)

if they really want to upset themselves they should look at the TM thread 🙈

• Heart
Just for the record, I found the pile-on really upsetting. 150 people from 'the nicest place on the internet' calling us subhuman scum = not cool. As I said at the time, all the original poster (who brought us to everyone's attention) did, was to cause hurt and upset (on both sides) whilst there really was no need for any of it, and the whole thing was a MASSIVE overreaction to nothing much. (It did also remind me of a certain JM realeasing her 'flying monkeys' to deal with anyone who dared criticise her)

I still don't agree that people should use a FB page to beg money for themselves (charity or other unique good causes notwithstanding), and I think it is absolutely fine to talk about things away from the 'main group', where the chat isn't meant to be read by them or aimed at them. If I wanted to upset someone, I would post that they are a subhuman scum on a FB group containing 20,000+ people (and hey, that's not how I roll).

So yeah, just wanted to say that. Hope everyone is alright :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just for the record, I found the pile-on really upsetting. 150 people from 'the nicest place on the internet' calling us subhuman scum = not cool. As I said at the time, all the original poster (who brought us to everyone's attention) did, was to cause hurt and upset (on both sides) whilst there really was no need for any of it, and the whole thing was a MASSIVE overreaction to nothing much. (It did also remind me of a certain JM realeasing her 'flying monkeys' to deal with anyone who dared criticise her)

I still don't agree that people should use a FB page to beg money for themselves (charity or other unique good causes notwithstanding), and I think it is absolutely fine to talk about things away from the 'main group', where the chat isn't meant to be read by them or aimed at them. If I wanted to upset someone, I would post that they are a subhuman scum on a FB group containing 20,000+ people (and hey, that's not how I roll).

So yeah, just wanted to say that. Hope everyone is alright :)
Completely agree 👍🏽

I do feel slightly responsible because I was the one most vocal about the gofundme posts. I’m sorry if by my comments here anybody has found the FB posts upsetting

I do feel slightly responsible because I was the one most vocal about the gofundme posts. I’m sorry if by my comments here anybody has found the FB posts upsetting
At risk of speaking on the behalf of others, I don't think you need to apologise at all. It's the people posting on FB that are to blame. They've (surprise surprise) massively blown it out of proportion and brought unnecessary attention to it!

In more sunny news...

🔊HAPPY PODCAST DAY 🔊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At risk of speaking on the behalf of others, I don't think you need to apologise at all. It's the people posting on FB that are to blame. They've (surprise surprise) massively blown it out of proportion and brought unnecessary attention to it!

In more sunny news...

🔊HAPPY PODCAST DAY 🔊
Yes I think no apologies are needed. You absolutely did nothing wrong, the response was wildly out of proportion. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it speaks volumes that they couldn’t screenshot /direct quote a single ‘awful’ thing that we said. Before I left I even saw someone accuse us of making hateful remarks about Elis and Dave’s kids…unless I’ve got someone on ignore who said that stuff (possible but unlikely) then I’m just not seeing it.

The pile on was vile but I doubt it will come up again now, so we can go back to enjoying our ‘horrible’ little thread in peace 💗💗💗

I’m not surprised that people don’t love John on the TM thread. His competitiveness could be off putting for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

In more sunny news...

🔊HAPPY PODCAST DAY 🔊
Just to add that I completely agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 2