Ekam Grewal Bodybyekam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2779.jpeg

---
Who is Ekam? Ekam Instagram states that shsis a worldwide online coach. Works with other influencers such as erim kaur.

Ekam’s ethics were thrown into question when she upload a ‘what I eat in day’ for erim kaur which showed a very small intake. A body transformation for erim kaur was uploaded which was not a recent photo but a old photo with a different angle, this deception she shows with her clients throws into question if she is a reliable PT.

Recently been uploading tiktoks with her grandparents which just makes her look ridiculous trying to use her elderly grandparents for content.

Will find receipts later on the erim kaur transformation + food intake post. Have a look at the erim kaur thread aswell and you will find threads where ekam has been mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ekam has a whole highlight on her insta of Erim. It’s clear over the years, there has been no transformation.

Here’s the transformation pic she posted.

IMG_8113.jpeg

IMG_8112.jpeg

Reactions: 1
This thread is unnecessary. A PT can only guide a client, they can’t force a lifestyle onto them.. similar to a teacher who can guide students but they have to work for the results. There are so many PT’s whose programme doesn’t work for everyone such as Chloe ting. She gets tons of backlash as her workouts work well for some & not others. Everyones body is different! This thread focuses on Erim’s results but Ekam shares lots of transformational pictures with amazing results. You can’t base a PT’s on 1 client.

I can’t stand Erim too however I have met Ekam a few times & she’s lovely. She may not come across that way in Instagram but she does have a warm, kind approachable presence about her.

• Sad
This thread is unnecessary. A PT can only guide a client, they can’t force a lifestyle onto them.. similar to a teacher who can guide students but they have to work for the results. There are so many PT’s whose programme doesn’t work for everyone such as Chloe ting. She gets tons of backlash as her workouts work well for some & not others. Everyones body is different! This thread focuses on Erim’s results but Ekam shares lots of transformational pictures with amazing results. You can’t base a PT’s on 1 client.

I can’t stand Erim too however I have met Ekam a few times & she’s lovely. She may not come across that way in Instagram but she does have a warm, kind approachable presence about her.
I completely get that, but what Ekam is in control of is who she collaborates with. For me, the issue is Ekam using two pictures to manipulate that there have been “results”, when we’ve seen Erim’s eating habits and videos where she isn’t posing/has the benefit of angles to know that there haven’t been any results.

I agree that Ekam has got other clients with results on her page, but by posting Erim’s “results”, she’s lost credibility.

With Ekam being a bodybuilder, she knows herself that to get results for muscle growth, which is what the Erim transformation is alluding to, then you have to train consistently, train with progressive overload, and get your diet right.

We know that Erim doesn’t train consistently, she’s been lifting the same weights for the past couple of years, and her diet is non-existent.