Effinhair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks such a strange colour to have a tan brand 🙄 but everyone seems to love it

Reactions: 2
She always looks such a strange colour to have a tan brand 🙄 but everyone seems to love it
I think everyone only seems to love it because Tay preaches to the GG on how good it is so they pretend to love it to be up her arse

Reactions: 3
Just discovered this thread after seeing an influencer rave about her EFFN Tan(hope this is the correct thread , it wasnt a paid AD so Im curious.
who is she / is her tan any good ?

Just discovered this thread after seeing an influencer rave about her EFFN Tan(hope this is the correct thread , it wasnt a paid AD so Im curious.
who is she / is her tan any good ?
Which influencer did you see rave about it? Curious x

Spoke too soon about Meagan Wells ,Shes offering discount codes so Im assuming shes being gifted or paid to promote!
What a surprise! I don’t know anyone who uses Effin tan or has even spoken about it apart from Tayla blue & her sisters (her besties), it always looks such a weird colour & completely copied Kim Kardashian’s branding & also changed it to EFFN like SKKN by Kim 😩😩

Reactions: 4
What a surprise! I don’t know anyone who uses Effin tan or has even spoken about it apart from Tayla blue & her sisters (her besties), it always looks such a weird colour & completely copied Kim Kardashian’s branding & also changed it to EFFN like SKKN by Kim 😩😩
Is Tayla Blue the owner? Never heard of her, or anyone using this tan prior to Meagan tbh! The EFFN insta page the girl who does the stories looks filthy so thats why I questioned it when I saw the thread! Love tattle for real opinions etc

Reactions: 1
Is Tayla Blue the owner? Never heard of her, or anyone using this tan prior to Meagan tbh! The EFFN insta page the girl who does the stories looks filthy so thats why I questioned it when I saw the thread! Love tattle for real opinions etc
No Tayla blue owned part of the effin cosmetics when she bought out a contour pallet, I don’t think she has that anymore tho. The owner is the girl who looks the funny colour, Steph! Her insta is effieoko

No Tayla blue owned part of the effin cosmetics when she bought out a contour pallet, I don’t think she has that anymore tho. The owner is the girl who looks the funny colour, Steph! Her insta is effieoko
Thank you! I’ll avoid 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’ve used the tan and it’s actually alright! It’s the same kind of colour as bondi sands . I use the dark mousse one . Doesn’t smell like typical fake tan and gives a nice colour . It doesn’t look like the girl above - only just seen who owns it and id have never bought it if I knew !! I saw the tan in Superdrug on offer so gave it a go . Agreed it’s a copy of the skims style packaging . You have to use a lot to spread on , unlike bondi sands where a little goes a long way . Girl who owns it looks jaundice and the tan defo doesn’t give yellow undertone on me, thank duck 🤣 would I buy again? Not now I’ve seen owner , will stick to bondi !

Reactions: 2
I've followed her for a while now but just can't put my finger on what is wrong with her face it just looks so off.... anyone think she's had a lot of work done? I can't get over how vain she is with her tan and nails like if they are not done she said she feels depressed 😂 not even like it looks good she looks minty at hell

Reactions: 3