Edinburgh Tips ladies over 30!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’m going to Edinburgh with a few girl friends aged between 35 & 40 but we love a dance/food/cocktails.. any recommendations for good food & lively for drinks & dance after, or is this wishful thinking?

we are staying somewhere nice & it’s for a special birthday so don’t want to be surrounded by students.. any tips welcome, thanks 💃🏻🕺

Edinburgh person here! 👋

There are lots of good places on George Street, behind Princes Street.

Tigerlily is great - beautiful inside, with great cocktails.

St Andrews square has lots of places too.

There are smaller independent cocktail bars on Broughton Street.

The Street at the top of Leith Walk is a late night place with a club downstairs for dancing.

Do you have things planned to do? Going up Arthur's Seat seems to be the in thing right now, but it's not an easy walk, and it's packed at the top!

If you like whisky, the Jonny walker experience tours are incredible, for £30, plus there's an amazing rooftop bar.

This is a great time to visit the city. It's crazy busy in the summer and at Christmas.

I hope you have a fantastic time,! X

Reactions: 2
Edinburgh person here! 👋

There are lots of good places on George Street, behind Princes Street.

Tigerlily is great - beautiful inside, with great cocktails.

St Andrews square has lots of places too.

There are smaller independent cocktail bars on Broughton Street.

The Street at the top of Leith Walk is a late night place with a club downstairs for dancing.

Do you have things planned to do? Going up Arthur's Seat seems to be the in thing right now, but it's not an easy walk, and it's packed at the top!

If you like whisky, the Jonny walker experience tours are incredible, for £30, plus there's an amazing rooftop bar.

This is a great time to visit the city. It's crazy busy in the summer and at Christmas.

I hope you have a fantastic time,! X
You superstar, thank you!! What about great food & lovely setting?

You superstar, thank you!! What about great food & lovely setting?
Harvey Nicols bar is great, up above the store. I know it's a chain, but when I go out with friends, one of our favourite places in town is cafe Andaluz on George Street. Nice sharing tapas.

Also Amarone, on the corner of George Street.

Reactions: 1