Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KfBr

VIP Member
That sounds totally normal for early pregnancy. It’s normal to get some growing pains, aches etc. I’ve had an ectopic pregnancy before and also a normal 🤰
I’m hoping so 🤞🏻 It’s already been a tough year so this really will end it either good or bad 😖

KfBr

VIP Member
So!
I just want to know if anyone has ever had an ectopic pregnancy and what symptoms you had and when you found out?
Ive just been to the doctors and they suspect I am having/have(?) an ectopic at the moment.
I’ve had emergency bloods done that have been sent to the hospital and I have to ring tomorrow lunch time for the results.
My doctor did want to send me straight there but the EPU refused to see me 😐😖
My surgery also doesn't stock pregnancy tests?! What?! I’ve recently changed to this GP and this was my direct visit so I’m all a bit confused with their procedures.
Can anyone help?

KfBr

VIP Member
What is making you think you are pregnant (albeit ectopic) if the pregnancy tests are negative? An ectopic pregnancy does release hcg as the egg has implanted (although in the wrong place) and does start to release enough hcg to turn a pregnancy test positive, with ectopic you tend to have slow rising hcg, but hcg is released, home pregnant tests tend to be really sensitive these days too, have you tried one of the early results ones which you can use before period due? If you don’t get even a hint of a line of one of them I’d be inclined to say no egg has implanted anywhere

Good luck
I have ovarian cysts on my left side which give me excruciating passing out levels of pain from time to time. I know you’ve mentioned PCOS have you ever had similar pain because of it, albeit maybe not as severe.
I literally have every pregnancy symptom.
swollen and sensitive boobs, headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, the list goes on.
My doctor didn’t want to guess how far gone I would be due to my irregular periods and ovulation. This is why he wanted to send me to EPU to get more answers.

I’ve never had pain (it’s not really pain, more aching and discomfort) like this before. Period pains I Usually get a few days before in my stomach and back. I have a tilted womb aswell as everything else 😅 that’s why I suffer with my back sometimes.The only way I can describe it is growing pains? Pulling and tugging on my right side uterus and some times it radiates into my hip

swollen and sensitive boobs, headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, the list goes on.
My doctor didn’t want to guess how far gone I would be due to my irregular periods and ovulation. This is why he wanted to send me to EPU to get more answers. Also, my mum and sister both had negative home tests (no matter how far along) and both had to have bloods to confirm pregnancy’s

I’ve never had pain (it’s not really pain, more aching and discomfort) like this before. Period pains I Usually get a few days before in my stomach and back. I have a tilted womb aswell as everything else 😅 that’s why I suffer with my back sometimes.The only way I can describe it is growing pains? Pulling and tugging on my right side uterus and some times it radiates into my hip

WhatABore

VIP Member
Hi! So I can't really comment on your doctor part as mine was discovered when they sent me to EPU because of bleeding. They got me in almost right away.
The only other symptom I had was some pain in my abdomen and occasionally my neck.

My surgery never did a pregnancy test though. I'd already done one myself at home weeks before

KfBr

VIP Member
If you do, tell them you're worried about the pain and stuff and want to get to the bottom of what it is
I’ve just rang and I’m not pregnant and it’s not ectopic so I have to go back to the gp 🙄🙄 So back to square one and no idea why I’m having all of this!

Death2unicorns

My doctor didn’t want to guess how far gone I would be due to my irregular periods and ovulation. This is why he wanted to send me to EPU to get more answers.

Well hopefully you get some answers very soon then!

Death2unicorns

I’ve just rang and I’m not pregnant and it’s not ectopic so I have to go back to the gp 🙄🙄 So back to square one and no idea why I’m having all of this!
Could possibly be a cyst, they are common and tend to be harmless, are you more likely to get cysts with having pcos? Hopefully it all resolves soon

WhatABore

VIP Member
What is making you think you are pregnant (albeit ectopic) if the pregnancy tests are negative? An ectopic pregnancy does release hcg as the egg has implanted (although in the wrong place) and does start to release enough hcg to turn a pregnancy test positive, with ectopic you tend to have slow rising hcg, but hcg is released, home pregnant tests tend to be really sensitive these days too, have you tried one of the early results ones which you can use before period due? If you don’t get even a hint of a line of one of them I’d be inclined to say no egg has implanted anywhere

Good luck
@KfBr said that they're only 2-3weeks pregnant so I'd think it's too early to show as 2 weeks pregnant is actually implantation 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't know when it is symptoms for ectopic start to show. Mine didn't until a few weeks later

DoNotKnow

I’m sorry if this is no help or you have tried this, but I’m on a group called Keto for fertility and know quite a few women on there who have conceived quickly after going keto.

I’m currently pregnant and it took me a little while after a miscarriage, I didn’t do keto however did do a low carb diet for that month and it was the month I fell pregnant. Might be no use at all, but like I said, know a few women who have PCOS on the group who have had success after going keto x

KfBr

VIP Member
Could possibly be a cyst, they are common and tend to be harmless, are you more likely to get cysts with having pcos? Hopefully it all resolves soon
I am yeah! I’m going to ring the doctors this afternoon once I’m home from work and see what they say.
On the positive I can now be referred to a fertility clinic

KfBr

VIP Member
It was the EPU who turned me away and wouldn’t let the doctor send me 😖
I have every pregnancy symptom and my boobs, wow 🤩😂😂😂 Never had boobs like this before!

I’m not getting abdominal pain, it’s in my uterus and feels like something is pushing down on it constantly! My back pain has been increasing as the day has gone on too ☹
So confused and just wish the EPU would of let me go tonight 🥺