Ectopic pregnancy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally have every pregnancy symptom.
swollen and sensitive boobs, headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, the list goes on.
My doctor didn’t want to guess how far gone I would be due to my irregular periods and ovulation. This is why he wanted to send me to EPU to get more answers.

I’ve never had pain (it’s not really pain, more aching and discomfort) like this before. Period pains I Usually get a few days before in my stomach and back. I have a tilted womb aswell as everything else 😅 that’s why I suffer with my back sometimes.The only way I can describe it is growing pains? Pulling and tugging on my right side uterus and some times it radiates into my hip
best of luck getting it resolved. If you’re early on it seems unlikely you’d have so many pregnancy symptoms at that stage. Definitely keep at your doctor for answers.

Reactions: 1
best of luck getting it resolved. If you’re early on it seems unlikely you’d have so many pregnancy symptoms at that stage. Definitely keep at your doctor for answers.
Thank you. Hopefully the bloods will come with something and the hospital will see me tomorrow!

I literally have every pregnancy symptom.
swollen and sensitive boobs, headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, the list goes on.
My doctor didn’t want to guess how far gone I would be due to my irregular periods and ovulation. This is why he wanted to send me to EPU to get more answers.

I’ve never had pain (it’s not really pain, more aching and discomfort) like this before. Period pains I Usually get a few days before in my stomach and back. I have a tilted womb aswell as everything else 😅 that’s why I suffer with my back sometimes.The only way I can describe it is growing pains? Pulling and tugging on my right side uterus and some times it radiates into my hip
That sounds totally normal for early pregnancy. It’s normal to get some growing pains, aches etc. I’ve had an ectopic pregnancy before and also a normal 🤰

That sounds totally normal for early pregnancy. It’s normal to get some growing pains, aches etc. I’ve had an ectopic pregnancy before and also a normal 🤰
I’m hoping so 🤞🏻 It’s already been a tough year so this really will end it either good or bad 😖

If you do, tell them you're worried about the pain and stuff and want to get to the bottom of what it is
I’ve just rang and I’m not pregnant and it’s not ectopic so I have to go back to the gp 🙄🙄 So back to square one and no idea why I’m having all of this!

I’ve just rang and I’m not pregnant and it’s not ectopic so I have to go back to the gp 🙄🙄 So back to square one and no idea why I’m having all of this!
Could possibly be a cyst, they are common and tend to be harmless, are you more likely to get cysts with having pcos? Hopefully it all resolves soon

Could possibly be a cyst, they are common and tend to be harmless, are you more likely to get cysts with having pcos? Hopefully it all resolves soon
I am yeah! I’m going to ring the doctors this afternoon once I’m home from work and see what they say.
On the positive I can now be referred to a fertility clinic

Sorry it's not the news you wanted but at least you got a small positive out of it!

• Heart
I’m sorry if this is no help or you have tried this, but I’m on a group called Keto for fertility and know quite a few women on there who have conceived quickly after going keto.

I’m currently pregnant and it took me a little while after a miscarriage, I didn’t do keto however did do a low carb diet for that month and it was the month I fell pregnant. Might be no use at all, but like I said, know a few women who have PCOS on the group who have had success after going keto x

I’m sorry if this is no help or you have tried this, but I’m on a group called Keto for fertility and know quite a few women on there who have conceived quickly after going keto.

I’m currently pregnant and it took me a little while after a miscarriage, I didn’t do keto however did do a low carb diet for that month and it was the month I fell pregnant. Might be no use at all, but like I said, know a few women who have PCOS on the group who have had success after going keto x
I did do Keto a few months ago and felt so much better from it!
ive read so much stuff about it being good for Fertility and PCOS so I’m going to go back to it I think! We are on holiday in 2 weeks so I think new year will be the crack down we need.
congratulations to you 🥰😍

As hard as it is to actually do, it always seems to be when you start to worry less and go back to just having fun, without the pressure, I find it happens a lot of the time.
We tried for 3 years, got a chance for IVF, stopped worrying so much and ended up finding out I was pregnant at a meeting for the IVF.
Unfortunately miscarried but that pressure was then off I felt because I knew it was possible to get pregnant. 6 months later, we were expecting again :)
It probably has no effect. But even worrying about periods ect and stress can cause them to be late, so who knows what effect it has 🤷🏻‍♀️
Good luck to you! I hope all your dreams come true ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2