Ebz_at_home (Mrs Rackley) #2 She’s marrying the turkish jason manford!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to her she looks great.
I reckon Mr R got rid of her not the other way round. Fed up off enormous portions of slow cooked spag bol and lettuce bought 3 weeks ago in the Friday night big shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks so old. Her face I mean, like good on her for losing all that weight but her eyes look so aged. Her smile always looks forced too, the way her mouth is tightly shut

Reactions: 3
I found it a bit odd that she went on holiday to the same place as she did with Mr R. Surely it’s filled with memories of their marriage? Maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Looks like Jason-a-like has already been forced into a life of continuous manual labour!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't realise people were still buying radiator covers. I got rid of the dust gathering space takers a while back.

Why does that look like it says “sorry”?

I feel like Rackers is quite selfish when it comes to her relationship. Did her fiancé really want to go and watch Bridesmaids? Could she not have gone with a friend?

I get doing things you don’t love to make your partner happy but I just can’t see her doing things like that for him. Plus the house decor is so feminine. Maybe he doesn’t give a tit, but I couldn’t live in a house that has an ornament word “bathe” decked out in glitter in the bathroom.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why does that look like it says “sorry”?

I feel like Rackers is quite selfish when it comes to her relationship. Did her fiancé really want to go and watch Bridesmaids? Could she not have gone with a friend?

I get doing things you don’t love to make your partner happy but I just can’t see her doing things like that for him. Plus the house decor is so feminine. Maybe he doesn’t give a tit, but I couldn’t live in a house that has an ornament word “bathe” decked out in glitter in the bathroom.
It does say sorry. It’s on the napkin. She is selfish. Likes to be the organisation princess. His balls are now going to be her earrings for the rest of his life.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't have any friends. Mr R got the only one they had in the divorce settlement.

• Haha
So basically she’s getting the new bf to recreate her old garden and outdoor kitchen.

Get rid of the grass and trees and replace with plastic. I'm sure she actually had plastic plants in her old garden.

Anyway because I don't have anything better to do with life I just looked at Mr Rackley on Facebook and he's lost loads of weight too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It just looks so dated now. Neutrals, glass and radiator covers... so 2018. Her original house was, in the main, lovely (paper flowers aside) but lovely for then, not now. There is nothing lovely about this, it just reminds me of an old lady house.

Reactions: 2
Crikey just out of one marriage and straight into another. So curious to know what went down.

Velour headboards and beige beige beige, oh and bed throws trailing all over the floor. She's stuck in 2009 isnt she!
Such a hard time deciding which scatter cushions to choose. Do I go grey, greige, silvery beige or beige beige? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we discuss the light in the kitchen. I mean it's nice but I feel totally wrong for the kitchen

My friend has one in her kitchen that was put in by previous owners. It is a total nightmare to clean. Also it just looks a bit tacky footballers wives

Reactions: 3
A strange place for the oven in the middle of the kitchen.
it’s like she is moving her old house in the new