Eat Burn Sleep Yalda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if anyone follows her? I really like her page and information, but I think she's a bit of a fraud, i bought her six week plan and it's terrible, and extremely overpriced i feel i got conned by her helpful tips. Also in the private members' facebook group it's full of new members asking about how to use the damn 'plan' and badly designed website.. and barely no answers. Sadly i can't get a refund, but I wanted to forwarn others, don't bother. If you like her advice and recipes, they are good- just stick to her free information and do your own research, there's nothing magical in her Program, it's a huge con. Considering she got over a 12mGBP settlement from her ex husband, and she's so loaded in fur coats and Hermes I find it really awful she doesn't offer refunds and she's charging so much for basic recipes and advice. I wish I could have found some 6 week plan Eat Burn Sleep review, but sadly there's no website to review and expose 'influencers' for what they are- I wish there was an amazon for youtube and instagram influenzas! ;)

Reactions: 1
I followed her last year coz wanted some guidance and then bought a package to take it further. It was a waste of money. the website is not good. all the information she provides is on the internet. the recipes are very basic and copied - also available on the website. a bit of a con artist really.

Reactions: 2
thank you! i thought the same, she's also insanely wealthy... easy to google info about her divorce settlement upwards of 12.5 million GBP, she wears fur, expensive watches and jewelry.. all so showy!!! ugh i really regret buying her stupid plan too!

Thanks for reviewing the site, i was curious about it so went looking for reviews. It’s weird you can’t buy a 1 month subscription to try it out, 210£ a year is almost 20 per month so I imagine it prevents a lot of potential people who would sign up. You’d be better finding a good functional medical doctor and getting an appointment sigh them

also who is her ex husband? I read an interview she’d given where she spokeabout her career change and setting up her business - does seem she came from a very privileged point so that helped established her brand and change careers

Reactions: 1