Early Pregnancy Symptoms?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello,
I thought I’d come on here because this evening all I’ve done is cry. I’m overwhelmed & unsure who to talk to or what to say.

I have met someone & it has gone fast. As I was single for two years I wasn’t covered, so I went to the doctors two weeks ago which they suggested Marvelon.

I took it & didn’t realise we had to be covered for the first seven days. I am due on next Tuesday.

Since Saturday, I’ve had heavy nosebleeds, back pain, frequent need to pop to the toilet. I have been going to bed earlier & over all, I don’t know whether the possibility of being pregnant is there or if my body is tricking me!

The nose bleeds are bothering me the most as they are very heavy & I get frightened at the volume of blood. They last for at least 30 mins a time. I am having nose bleeds every day

I am due next Tuesday. Would you recommend me test if I don’t come on a period? Doctors are in lock down so getting an appointment at the moment is impossible.

Thank you for reading & hopefully I get some advice on the way! xx

You do get nosebleeds in pregnancy but not normally until the second trimester. I knew I was pregnant with bad back, sore boobs and toilet visits frequently and I found out a week before I was due on. Obviously if you miss a bleed you should do a test. If you are pregnant you have to have an appointment but you don't see your midwife until 8 weeks anyway so wouldn't see them for another month anyway. x

I swear I felt the egg implanting with my first. I was at Glastonbury watching Coldplay and i said to be husband I feel like I’m going to come on I have the same feeling - even though wasn’t due on for two days. Next day I did a test and it was positive 👍 in tune!

Reactions: 3
I swear I felt the egg implanting with my first. I was at Glastonbury watching Coldplay and i said to be husband I feel like I’m going to come on I have the same feeling - even though wasn’t due on for two days. Next day I did a test and it was positive 👍 in tune!
Certainly possible. I had the funny cramps too and then this awful discharge I’ve never seen before. I googled for a similar picture and it said it was implantation.

Late to this thread but leaving it here in case it's useful for anyone else googling in future - I was a day late for my period & took one of those cheapy £5 for 100 off eBay paper strip tests and saw a very, very faint second line which indicates positive so I do believe it's possible to know very early on. We then drove to a petrol garage to pick up a proper test & they only had the clear blue standard ones, not early detection, did that and it came back with a clearer indicator that we were definitely pregnant (it was a cross).

I have other ovarian issues so was mega tracking everything using ovulation sticks & period dates etc, and I'd estimate I must have been approx 3 weeks pregnant when I got a positive result.

from about 4 weeks after conception i could not stomach a thing and didnt feel hungry at all. did anyone else have this? this lasted weeks. so horrible.

Reactions: 1
I had to pee constantly. My sleeping pattern changed, I would wake about 4:30am bright as. I was full of energy. This was prior to taking the test & I found out at 4/5 weeks
I got nosebleeds, pretty bad & often but not until further into the pregnancy.

The standard common symptoms like bloating, nausea, sickness & tiredness didn't kick in until at least 6 weeks.

Ive always known I'm pregnant before I'm even able to get a positive on the most sensitive of tests.

I feel very tired, and my sense of taste and smell changes. Then I feel sick.

I had to pee constantly. My sleeping pattern changed, I would wake about 4:30am bright as. I was full of energy. This was prior to taking the test & I found out at 4/5 weeks
I got nosebleeds, pretty bad & often but not until further into the pregnancy.

The standard common symptoms like bloating, nausea, sickness & tiredness didn't kick in until at least 6 weeks.
This is me but test isn’t showing up - negative 😫

Just noticed this isnt a new thread, has it been 3 months with no period & negative tests?

Reactions: 1
I have been pregnant 8 times and got dreadful cramps down my legs like a bad, heavy period but without the bleeding, I also could feel these awful pains that I could feel in random parts of my body like someone sticking a very hot, fine needle in my body, every other symptom of PMT was absent though, such as sore boobs and bloating. I went off food completely before the expected period and due to lack of eating was always dry wretching. I always know I'm pregnant without the test as a few days before missed period probably as soon as the implantation takes place, I get an intense want for Oxtail soup where I would get up and go and buy it with a spring in my step (trust me alot of things can put a spring in my step but Oxtail Soup really isnt something I get excited about on any usual given day)

I had no symptoms as such that would indicate pregnancy. I had just had the implant removed one month before and already had a heavy bleed so thought it was far too early. My hubby went on a stag do to another city and county stayed home at a local music festival. He got a shop in for me before he left. (This is relevant later)

Anyway I'm drowning water like no one's business as despite being good on slimming world I maintained that week. But during the festival I was peeing like anything and it was strong despite all the water (and gin) my nurse friend said are you sure your not pregnant but I laughed it off. My sense of smell was heightened and I was off food but again didn't think anything of it and it was hot so never questioned why I was a sweat beast.

Anyway the booze and heat got too much so I did an early dart. Now it must of been instinct but I don't know why when I got in i peed on a test. I was too tired and drunk to wait so went to bed.
The next day I discovered my husband hadn't got a key ingredient of my breakfast I fancied and totally out of character I rang him crying going full psycho...I went to the bathroom looked at the test i left 2 lines!
I called my husband (he didn't answer at first after my irrational outburst) and told him went round all the chemists in the village (all closed on a Sunday) and ended up buying another 2 from Asda (yep positive) he came home sharpish with a clear blue digital yep pregnant 1-2 weeks.

So I'd say early symptoms were pissing for England, smell, sweat beasting and being a tit.

Also on the Monday at work that's when the sickness started and a few pains in the vagjay