Dylan/Dylan's Reviews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch Dylan? The lad from Manchester who used to work for Iceland (I think) and then went to work for Aldi. The lad who used to really wind up Adcro as he was more popular than him!!

He used to post really good, engaging content testing the products from Iceland and Aldi but has now gone TikTokShop on us all and all his page is now is advertisments for stuff you can clearly see he's not bothered by.

I don't get him, he went to Aldi as an Assistant Store Manager, didn't want the responsibility and went to Store Assistant and now does permanent TikTok shop to up his income instead. There's something that feels so degrading about it, and he's making a mug of all of his followers who followed him for his brilliant content previously. Now all we get is constant shop adverts, not even anything about Aldi these days!

I think he is a nice lad, harmless enough, but I find his content so uninspiring. He has no enthusiasm, it’s so monotonous.

I think he is a nice lad, harmless enough, but I find his content so uninspiring. He has no enthusiasm, it’s so monotonous.
Oh absolutely I agree with you. He isn’t engaging and if I looked at him I wouldn’t think he’s a Manager or could be a Manager as he talks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Even the Lego which is apparently his huge passion doesn’t get any enthusiasm from him! It was the constant TikTok adverts that caused me to post, you get thousands upon thousands of followers due and you sell yourself out to make a few quid from an Air Fryer. He’s even dragged his Mum into making videos now, it’s very Luke Bennett-esque.

I think hes quite sweet and i know hes in it for the money but hes not obnoxious or anything i wonder if aldi sponsors him and y him for his reviews