Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I use the brand Girlz Only, they have a range of different ones but I personally use the brunette one as it doesn’t leave me with a white powdery look on my hair! Love it, only brand of dry shampoo I’ll ever buy and it’s quite cheap too.. only like £2 in Tesco 🤷🏽‍♀️

It does contain Argan oil though - just thought I’d add that as I know some people don’t like it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I use the brand Girlz Only, they have a range of different ones but I personally use the brunette one as it doesn’t leave me with a white powdery look on my hair! Love it, only brand of dry shampoo I’ll ever buy and it’s quite cheap too.. only like £2 in Tesco 🤷🏽‍♀️

It does contain Argan oil though - just thought I’d add that as I know some people don’t like it!
This is the one at Tesco? If it is I love it. The coloured ones are fab

Reactions: 6

Babysnark

Another vote for Girlz only at Tesco, I'm blonde and I swear by the the blonde version. Won't buy anything else now which is a pain if I dont plan on going to Tesco!

Reactions: 5

AutumnSpring

Another vote for girlz only at tesco! Although lately I’ve been going back to batiste because I need my roots doing and it’s like spraying talc on my hair and makes me look blonder 😂

Does anyone else find that half way through a can (no matter the brand) it tends to lose its “powderyness” and sprays just like wet air and in turn makes your hair greasier?? I’ve tried cleaning the nozzle but it doesn’t do anything! It’s frustrating as I have to buy twice as much.

Reactions: 5

Sharl20

GirlzOnly from tesco is the best. I've tried so many and its great. The brunette one is ace.

Although I try and not use dry shampoo anymore as even though I have greasy hair I found it was making me lose alot of hair! I've read since that dry shampoo can thin hair!

Reactions: 4

Readread

VIP Member
I like Colab and Aveda Shampure. It’s in a squeeze bottle and it comes out like talc. If you’ve got dark hair you have to be quite careful but it’s really good at taking the grease out.
Living Proof makes my hair feel really clean too.

I always apply at night and sleep in it. My hair is almost black so it’s generally always quite hard to get out. By the morning it’s always absorbed and easier to brush out.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I read something interesting on the EffinHair account on insta. She said that if you get oily roots, you should spray a bit of dry shampoo in the night that you’ve washed your hair. I think she said it’s because it then prevents your hair from getting oily, rather than using it when your hair is already oily and just trying to cover it up.

My hair is quite flat too so I might give this a go. I use baptiste too but same as you, I find it leaves a coating on my skin!

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I don’t have one to recommend however I do not recommend the new Pantene Shampoo foam, made my hair look greasier than to begin with and it was so expensive

Reactions: 3

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I've tried loads of dry shampoos over the years but always go back to Klorane. The IGK dry shampoos are good too but I'm not crazy about the scents. Curious about the living proof one but I'm not really using any dry shampoo this year so not worth ordering right now.

Reactions: 3

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Aldi have recently started doing a dry shampoo again and it’s branding is just like Batiste. It’s bloody good, too!
I'm going to go searching for that.

Love the Lee Stafford one but probably a bit pricey if using most days.

Used the one from Superdrug yesterday and my hair looks awful plus cannot get my fingers through it. I like the brown one for when my roots need doing but it's a nuisance so will have to wash it out.

Definitely agree that using it on freshly washed hair really helps.

Reactions: 2

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I've tried alot of dry shampoos and the best one I've used is Sainsbury's own brand 'my hair matters' only £1.50 but I would pay more as it's so good!

1001 others

VIP Member
This is amaaaazing for oily hair:
1605947101962.png

I switched to their shampoo and conditioner for oily hair only recently (which I love - I can now go for 3 days without having to wash my hair); and use this on the in-between days. I spray in the roots, give my hair a really good shake (head upside down, shaking my hair with my fingers), then brush my hair normally. It not only looks thick, full and non-oily, but healthy too. Win-win.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Aldi used to do a fantastic one and typical of Aldi, discontinued it :rolleyes:

I use one from Lidl that I find very good. I can't remember exactly how much it is, but it's cheap, around £1.50 maybe. I prefer 'California Breeze'.

I don't like Batiste or Colab at all.

*Not my photo

lidl.jpg

bobthedragqueen

Aldi used to do a fantastic one and typical of Aldi, discontinued it :rolleyes:

I use one from Lidl that I find very good. I can't remember exactly how much it is, but it's cheap, around £1.50 maybe. I prefer 'California Breeze'.

I don't like Batiste or Colab at all.

*Not my photo

View attachment 317550
Aldi have recently started doing a dry shampoo again and it’s branding is just like Batiste. It’s bloody good, too!