Donna Fitbit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her ? Thoughts?
I used to really like her, esp respected her for calling out her fake friend for editing pics (can’t remember her name)

but recently had *even more* plastic surgery done.
First - tummy tuck : fair enough she lost weight/said she was self conscious.
Then needed a boob job...

Just noticed today she’s had work on her face for her chin ! I Hope it’s just still swollen and she hasn’t deliberately wanted it like that.

Just a shame some woman change one thing and then it seems to lead them to realise a bunch of other things that need changing !

Reactions: 1
Absolutely the same..

Used to really like her..

But now I can’t help but wonder what she’s done to her face 🙈

Was she the rich girl with the country house, motorbikes & older boyfriend ??? Went a bit crazy after an insta fall out & deleted everyone ??

Reactions: 2
I used to follow this women totally forgot! What’s her username?
Donna_fitbit
Was she the rich girl with the country house, motorbikes & older boyfriend ??? Went a bit crazy after an insta fall out & deleted everyone ??
Yes ! Exactly !
She is now married with a lovely home pets and family just don’t get the need to keep changing. Thought she was great as she was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.