Dollfiemom

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something fishy about this lady. At first I felt really moved and sorry for her crying about her anxiety over surgery etc, but over the course, the cancellation & then the surgery which has paralysed her feet apparently she’s acted more and more defensive over simple questions.

she states she does everything for her daughter, no one has ever seen said daughter it’s all a bit weird. Even odder is the question she posted to herself in her own Q&A

Has anyone else Noticed her?
325D5614-EBBA-405A-9F4A-4F7457E3176C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She keep going on about her ex husband on lives who lives In another country cries and says he was bad than about her daughter but something doesn’t add up

Reactions: 1
She’s been complaining about suing the nhs she can’t walk and shouldn’t of had the surgery
Don’t see how she can sue them, she’ll of known of possible side effects and signed papers beforehand. I still don’t like her & have a weird feeling about her

Reactions: 2
I watched her live she has alot if fans like alot and since doing asmr its become an income for her shes not complaining when she does a live

Her recent TikTok is strange and attention seeking, from what I gather she’s saying people hate on her aka she doesn’t get much views or interactions as before 🤔 wtf

Her recent TikTok is strange and attention seeking, from what I gather she’s saying people hate on her aka she doesn’t get much views or interactions as before 🤔 wtf
Something happened. I have no idea what, but she seems to be doing that “pm me hun” thing
I think she’s just lonely

Shes changed track and doing all asmir stuff and getting a firm following doing it

Dhes changed her name to mystorymatters64 and i watch her but cant really figure out what shes trying to do is it asmr or scrapbooking or depression i suppose all them things but now shes supporting the whole pride and trans thing which is great but theres never any proper answers with her

Dhes changed her name to mystorymatters64 and i watch her but cant really figure out what shes trying to do is it asmr or scrapbooking or depression i suppose all them things but now shes supporting the whole pride and trans thing which is great but theres never any proper answers with her
I saw someone comment on her page that her daughter is a doll and that she’s a nutter 😬

Ok shes changed her name again to nanas_lullaby_asmr, shes set a gfm up to get donations towards a mobility chair got a well long wishlist and asking for paypal donstions