Does stuff on insta make you want to buy?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It used to in the past,I would see stuff on Instagram and felt like I needed it but couldn’t afford it-now when I see an influence peddling a product I tend to avoid it altogether

Reactions: 2
No! Actually, it's backfired in a way. I used to love certain brands and always buy them, then it seemed lots of instagrammers were getting gifted items from these companies and I decided to stop buying their products as they're giving them away for free to people who don't need nor use them.

Like elemis, I used their stuff for years and years. Now I won't pay for their products because they've been gifting them. Joules, jo Malone and the white company...exactly the same. Pffft, I'm not paying over inflated prices to fund the companies giving this stuff away Willy nilly.

Reactions: 2
If an influencer posts something I am usually less inclined to buy something, usually because it’s not something I’d be interested in but I’ve decided that I want to start trying to find some small brands to follow for Christmas ideas but I was looking last night and I can’t seem to find any / am clearly looking in the wrong places.

Reactions: 1