Do NOT use/buy one 4all gift cards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been scammed! I went to check my balance on a gift card I got given for my birthday and some transactions happened straight after. (None made by me!) now I have zero £ on my gift card. Scammers! Do not use!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been scammed! I went to check my balance on a gift card I got given for my birthday and some transactions happened straight after. (None made by me!) now I have zero £ on my gift card. Scammers! Do not use!
How did you know transactions happened afterwards? Did you check the balance again?

Are you sure you checked the balance on the official site? You may have unwittingly put in the details of your card on a scam site to allow them to use it.

I’ve used One4All before with no issues.

Reactions: 5
The page reloaded and then changed to zero.

I typed in one4all balance checker and put in the numbers I wasn’t paying too much attention it all looked normal /legit. But maybe it was a scammer site.

there are so many bad reviews for them I just assumed it was them that had taken the money

The page reloaded and then changed to zero.

I typed in one4all balance checker and put in the numbers I wasn’t paying too much attention it all looked normal /legit. But maybe it was a scammer site.

there are so many bad reviews for them I just assumed it was them that had taken the money
Really sorry that has happened to you but it sounds like it’s a dodgy scam site made to look like the real thing. I was watching something that shows many of the top links (sponsored) from Google searches are actually scam sites and if people aren’t paying attention or if they’re not familiar with the real site they’ll just click through. Can you check your browser history?

Doing a quick Google I found the top page result was not the actual webpage:
IMG_4971.jpeg

I can’t see any reason why there’d be a one4all.com (real site) and a one4alldigital.com (which I suspect might be a scam site). The cards are digital so it seems superfluous. Plus suggesting it’s the only site to check your balance.

Reactions: 3
Thank you for looking @Clickbait that’s so dodgy isn’t it!

I am not one to fall for scams/am very careful online. It just goes to show how easy it is to get scammed

• Heart
Reactions: 3