Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erin182

VIP Member
Do you know any? I know there are plenty! I know of one that has 5 children but has never, ever mentioned that her first child is with a different father. Nothing wrong with that but really annoys me as she is someone who supposedly prides themselves on being honest about motherhood.
Is this motherofalladventures by any chance? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3

Karlywert

Cherryoakmanor has a post with a gifted garden table it does not say AD though I thought they had to.
She even has a coupon code.

Reactions: 3

Chakalaka

Mrs Hinch. ๐Ÿ†
Fails to tell people 'Mrs Hinch Limited' is a registered business. She is literally a walking talking money making business woman. She ain't in it with her hinchers she's got them thinking they're her friends so she can do more ads, swipe ups and earn a fortune from it all. Half of the cheap crap she's advertising using is for instagrams eyes only and then it won't get used again. The papers aren't lying. She's a money making fake. Her and her husband are literally a brand now. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Disneylover

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch. ๐Ÿ†
Fails to tell people 'Mrs Hinch Limited' is a registered business. She is literally a walking talking money making business woman. She ain't in it with her hinchers she's got them thinking they're her friends so she can do more ads, swipe ups and earn a fortune from it all. Half of the cheap crap she's advertising using is for instagrams eyes only and then it won't get used again. The papers aren't lying. She's a money making fake. Her and her husband are literally a brand now. :rolleyes:
Oh really, has she had her business all along then?!

Where heโ€™s Jack Towers disappeared to????
There's a thread on Jack the fraudster in the Instagram section! He's deleted his main Instagram but is popping up on other people's!

Reactions: 1

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
PTWM never realised until I read the article about her now I see straight through her instastories which is sad because I like her.

Reactions: 1

TomMSport

Oh really, has she had her business all along then?!

There's a thread on Jack the fraudster in the Instagram section! He's deleted his main Instagram but is popping up on other people's!
Thanks! I stumbled across it later on - last Iโ€™d seen of him he seemed in a bad place and momentarily worried/felt sorry for him ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Thanks! I stumbled across it later on - last Iโ€™d seen of him he seemed in a bad place and momentarily worried/felt sorry for him ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Fear not he has been featured alive & well
laughing and joking and
smiling like the Cheshire Cat whilst stuffing his face
on his mate Nigelโ€™s insta stories

Taco Cat

Lesser known but have known her a extremely long time moshwag... takes money/gifts then turns on you if you donโ€™t agree with her amongst other things
I noticed she had an amazon wishlist linked to her insta. Now I know why! She's all over the place. I feel for her kids, they don't seem to get outside much.

AnotherMum

Mothering_It acts like she's a struggling mum of 4 who can't catch a break. Her dad lives with her and must help (or she must have a nanny) as she's always at the gym during the day or getting lashes done without the kids but she always says she has no help as her husband is at work. Often she posts stories still lying in bed at 8am,whos taking the older 2 to school then?
I completely agree. She goes on about her struggle. I hate the way she does her #switchoddsunday but then posts stories all day!

Mothering_It acts like she's a struggling mum of 4 who can't catch a break. Her dad lives with her and must help (or she must have a nanny) as she's always at the gym during the day or getting lashes done without the kids but she always says she has no help as her husband is at work. Often she posts stories still lying in bed at 8am,whos taking the older 2 to school then?
Oh yeah, and all her natural make up routines she done. She gets her lashes done like every three weeks and has lip fillers...not my idea of natural

The whole Surrey Blogger Collective. Mainly the founder SarahParkerPics

Last edited: