Dina Louann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s decorating the house for Easter, totally OTT again, tasteless and chavvy to the extreme.
I couldn’t live amongst all that and the kids definitely don’t need it.

She’s decorating the house for Easter, totally OTT again, tasteless and chavvy to the extreme.
I couldn’t live amongst all that and the kids definitely don’t need it.
i wonder if she decorated like she does before insta and if it dissapeared would she continue to do so

Reactions: 1
Does make you think doesn’t it?
Did this lot live the same lives when they had no social media platform to show it off to?
I reckon most didnt,theyre all just feeling pressure to live up to each others crazy standards which they have only imposed upon themselves.The hauls,the 'baskets' ,the themes for every occasion.The perfect home etc!

Reactions: 1
I don’t intensely watch her but I’ve come across her and thought wtf many times but her house only seems quite small how does she fit all this over the top crappy displays and however many kids in? I feel clostraphobic watching

I don’t intensely watch her but I’ve come across her and thought wtf many times but her house only seems quite small how does she fit all this over the top crappy displays and however many kids in? I feel clostraphobic watching
i think she might rent a unit for her decorations ,although ive seen her going in and out of her loft as well
---
this isnt specifically aimed at at dina but just large families in general.I have nothing against big families but ive realised alot of the parents will say 'they'll always have each other ' or ' who needs friends when you have siblings' etc
While in an ideal world that might be true ,in my experience most adults with even a few or more siblings have some sort of issue or arent particularly close with some or all of their siblings .Its not a guaranteed friend for life and big families often come with lots of issues,especially when parents get older ,die etc.
My parents are both only children and I remember its only as I started to get older I realised its quite common for families to have rifts or just never/barely see each other

i think she might rent a unit for her decorations ,although ive seen her going in and out of her loft as well
---
this isnt specifically aimed at at dina but just large families in general.I have nothing against big families but ive realised alot of the parents will say 'they'll always have each other ' or ' who needs friends when you have siblings' etc
While in an ideal world that might be true ,in my experience most adults with even a few or more siblings have some sort of issue or arent particularly close with some or all of their siblings .Its not a guaranteed friend for life and big families often come with lots of issues,especially when parents get older ,die etc.
My parents are both only children and I remember its only as I started to get older I realised its quite common for families to have rifts or just never/barely see each other
I don’t follow her that intensely to notice she had a unit I thought everything was at home and her house looked small considering
I kind of agree, I’m from a family of 4 kids. Neither of us speak to the brother. I also have 4 kids and so far all is ok but they r still young. I’m lucky I don’t need to work so can be home with them but even still I struggle to give them all their own time, keep up with activities, friends all the rest of it so I know I wouldn’t add any more kids even tho I love it. I find it strange when people do have so many but also run a TikTok like that her time must be constantly spent elsewhere and not actually engaging with them kids or doing things with them
I’ve only ever made a few random TikTok’s and duck me it wasn’t easy , took so long and I’d spent an activity trying my best to get videos and photos so very rarely make them.