Did you start your own business over lockdown?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you start a business during lockdown? Has your hobby or passion become your new career? I feel like at times I’ve been the most uncreative person in lockdown and everyone else has either started selling sourdough by bike, made candles from their shed or is making children’s clothes out of recycled paper.

OR are you still waiting for the right time to start something?

I’m genuinely curious - I did have a baby in January, that’s about as creative as it gets for me for a while!

Reactions: 3
I am a bit of a dreamer and always thinking of something to do. I’ve considered it all. Latest was making wax melts. While I made nice ones and they smelt great, how on earth I thought could make business out of it I don’t know. They are 10 a penny on instagram and theirs are so much better than mine

Reactions: 1
At least you have a newborn as an excuse OP. I planned to do all sorts of new things, including basic things like reading books I’ve always wanted to read and starting box sets of TV shows I’ve wanted to watch. I’ve done NOTHING!

How is
Did you start a business during lockdown? Has your hobby or passion become your new career? I feel like at times I’ve been the most uncreative person in lockdown and everyone else has either started selling sourdough by bike, made candles from their shed or is making children’s clothes out of recycled paper.

OR are you still waiting for the right time to start something?

I’m genuinely curious - I did have a baby in January, that’s about as creative as it gets for me for a while!
How is it going?