Did You Meet or See the Queen?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look but I couldn’t see a thread for this already. I’d love to read people’s experiences of meeting the Queen or seeing her in the flesh, obviously nothing that would out yourself but please share your experiences if you’d like to ❤

Reactions: 3
Sadly not, I always wanted to but I did see her car drive through Knightsbridge once 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I saw her being chauffeured with the DoE from Holyrood to the airport or train station in Edinburgh. It was so strange, there were police everywhere and then her Bentley turned up right in front of me where I was waiting to cross the road on the way back to work after my lunch. Phone cameras were fairly new then, and I actually forgot I had mine in my hand because I was so shocked to see them. She looked exactly like the stamp, but gave me a big smile as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saw the Queen at Royal Ascot about 4 years ago when her carriage went past in the procession.

• Heart
I have seen her many times at close quarters, watching her horses at the Royal Windsor Horse Show every year. She also beeped us once while driving through the crowds!

• Heart