Diary of my home life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have her on Instagram. I followed for the interiors to start with but now all it is, is troll this troll that she mentions every single day that she lives in a council house and she’s proud and that’s great but then Moans if anyone else mentions that she lives in a council house.
She’s really annoying now.

Reactions: 2
At first I was impressed with her account, but it’s all the same shite. Content about a council house. She feeds the trolls more content. I couldn’t give a tit if she was renting from the Queen of Sheeba.

She is ignorant too! She creates stories for engagement, asks questions for help, but she doesn’t open or respond. It’s simply for the engagement. I don’t know how she’s still getting followers.
I don’t want to get personal (but I will) but her mouth annoys the duck out of me. Looks like she has taken her teeth out.

At first I was impressed with her account, but it’s all the same shite. Content about a council house. She feeds the trolls more content. I couldn’t give a tit if she was renting from the Queen of Sheeba.

She is ignorant too! She creates stories for engagement, asks questions for help, but she doesn’t open or respond. It’s simply for the engagement. I don’t know how she’s still getting followers.
I don’t want to get personal (but I will) but her mouth annoys the duck out of me. Looks like she has taken her teeth out.
All those years of drugs. Apprently she's saving to get them done.

I was hoping there was a thread on this one. She said a while ago that she would never do adds affiliate she soon sold out 😂