Dev Skehan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
made a big deal a few months ago about having to eat in restaurants alone but has no issue sticking her phone down and recording herself dancing in public lol

Reactions: 4
I like her, and she puts so much effort and time into her content. Unlike other Instagrams. Seems like a nice gal.

Reactions: 3
I don't get it - her dad drove to the airport with her passport that she forgot, and now she's looking for Aer Lingus to bring her and her dad to NYC? He brought her her passport that she forgot, he didn't donate her a kidney

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker first time poster. I liked her a lot at the start but she undoubtedly lives in a separate parallel to reality. There are always two extremes here: toxic positivity and woe is me with no in between. How could you forget your passport when you’re going on the ‘trip of a lifetime’? It is the first thing on the checklist. I don’t begrudge anybody wanting to do something kind for their father but going on the beg for a flight after your own stupidity is comedic. A gesture is working for it and sending your father there. The latest story of the baggage being lost is another drama, I have second hand embarrassment for people who use Instagram as a personal diary and cry, as an adult, into the camera. I hope Aer Lingus will reward this mishap with airline tickets 🙄

Reactions: 6
5534A1AC-163E-468C-BF03-461AECE21EAD.png

She literally just tagged Sophie in this in the hopes that Sophie would reshare it and give Dev more engagement, cringeeee

Also did anyone see she uploaded another video of herself crying on Tiktok

View attachment 1463770
She literally just tagged Sophie in this in the hopes that Sophie would reshare it and give Dev more engagement, cringeeee

Also did anyone see she uploaded another video of herself crying on Tiktok
She needs to go away get a life and a reality check! It’s poor me I’m so upset or watch me dance through the streets like the sound of music! You can tell her content is fake and overly staged for engagement! I’m glad someone commented on her crying video to call her out! As it’s beyond a joke at this point! Needed to go home couldn’t do her washing in her rented accommodation yet could stuff 2/3 suitcases full of dirty clothes for her mum to do! Defo born with a silver spoon in her mouth! There has to be dramatics to everything with her! Passport forgotten, arrives a day early to airport! Goes to Barbados makes best friends awful coming home! Now goes to Greece or wherever develops amazing connections! Bawls her eyes this is for her free flights to America plot she’s scheming! Needs to be shaken upside down! Nobody is jealous of her! So wanna knock that out of her beliefs! If she would be authentic I’d have respect but this nonsense of crying dramatically! She went to acting school clearly! How she hasn’t a bigger tattle discussion I’ll never know! Surprised she wasn’t crying with teeth whitening strips in! Since she can swim in the pool with those another bs crap!

Reactions: 8
She needs to go away get a life and a reality check! It’s poor me I’m so upset or watch me dance through the streets like the sound of music! You can tell her content is fake and overly staged for engagement! I’m glad someone commented on her crying video to call her out! As it’s beyond a joke at this point! Needed to go home couldn’t do her washing in her rented accommodation yet could stuff 2/3 suitcases full of dirty clothes for her mum to do! Defo born with a silver spoon in her mouth! There has to be dramatics to everything with her! Passport forgotten, arrives a day early to airport! Goes to Barbados makes best friends awful coming home! Now goes to Greece or wherever develops amazing connections! Bawls her eyes this is for her free flights to America plot she’s scheming! Needs to be shaken upside down! Nobody is jealous of her! So wanna knock that out of her beliefs! If she would be authentic I’d have respect but this nonsense of crying dramatically! She went to acting school clearly! How she hasn’t a bigger tattle discussion I’ll never know! Surprised she wasn’t crying with teeth whitening strips in! Since she can swim in the pool with those another bs crap!
I completely agree. Her content is so staged and overly dramatic. I really didn't understand that TikTok after Barbados where she was crying about her washing piling up. She said she "never asks for help" but has no issue crying on TikTok for sympathy. I also had zero sympathy for her when she forgot her passport and then turned up to the airport for Greece a day early. I cringe at how much of a lickarse she is to other influencers, especially ones with larger followings because its so disingenuous. I really don't understand how people put up with her bullshit

Reactions: 4
She is some dose. I liked her initially but I think her content and her personality are so fake and dramatic. She needs to stop trying so hard

No I didn’t comprehend that tik tok either of oh I’m struggling! You went on a fully paid trip to Barbados! How I don’t know as I wouldn’t consider her influential! Comes back makes a tik tok showing her mum cooking dinner and hanging out her washing! It’s not one bit cool to use mental health for click bait but that’s what she does! As I’ve discovered there’s other videos of her crying it’s ok not to be ok! Fab hun as someone who has suffered on and off with anxiety & depression! I find her insulting and I can tell when something is staged! As last thing I would wanna do is be posting a video of me needing my mum to wash my clothes! She’s a complete dose. She removed her dramatic crying video! As she could see everyone agreed with the comment calling her out! There is serious issues going on in ireland right now like housing crisis etc etc she’s there crying over deep meaningful connections so she claims of one week. Bs! Very American nonsense btw doesn’t know people that well to be friends for life after a week! But then again as the comment online on her video said to her you probably looking for those free flights to America! Bang wide to her I am. The bigger names in influencer life are not even giving her the time of day! As she’s not unique and she’s irritating to watch on tik tok! All this jumping about yay holiday yay unpacking yay sparkly dress and yay teeth whitening! Is it any wonder she’s excessive solo travelling no friends!!!

She is some dose. I liked her initially but I think her content and her personality are so fake and dramatic. She needs to stop trying so hard
There’s a smell of desperation off her! She copies others content and videos they do! Big into tik tok trend videos which she fails to copy as ends up looking like forced ! People I don’t think are following her for like of her! As im starting to see a lot leaving comments on her tik toks! This one can’t take criticism or being called out on her two faced persona! It’s either high as a kite happy or woe is me! Poor me my life is so hard! Yet free holidays etc some can’t afford holidays! She was so disrespectful for making her dad drive with her passport do think that was staged!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree with you about her using mental health as clickbait, it's gross and it's either that or it's toxic positivity - she just goes from one extreme to the next. Her life and content just seem so so shallow. As you said, there are big issues atm like the housing crisis and I don't think I've ever seen her share any links to donate to Ukraine etc. Fair enough if you're not into social justice but if you have a platform, all it takes is one minute to stick up a link to help in any way you can and show your followers that you care about stuff other than going to influencer events or on holidays. But instead she's telling her followers "relax your shoulders, unclench your jaw, breathe in and out and remember that you're exactly where you're supposed to be right now" etc etc. I hate that toxic positivity shite hahaha

I agree with you about her using mental health as clickbait, it's gross and it's either that or it's toxic positivity - she just goes from one extreme to the next. Her life and content just seem so so shallow. As you said, there are big issues atm like the housing crisis and I don't think I've ever seen her share any links to donate to Ukraine etc. Fair enough if you're not into social justice but if you have a platform, all it takes is one minute to stick up a link to help in any way you can and show your followers that you care about stuff other than going to influencer events or on holidays. But instead she's telling her followers "relax your shoulders, unclench your jaw, breathe in and out and remember that you're exactly where you're supposed to be right now" etc etc. I hate that toxic positivity shite hahaha
Honestly this breathe in breathe out nonsense! She wanna start examining herself before advising others! You are 100 % right she never mentions charity or struggles going on day to day life! That’s how far removed she is from everything and out of touch with reality! She must not work anymore! Think she worked in the Power gym in the Dean Hotel Cork maybe I’m wrong but she was forever staying in hotels belonging to the press up group in Dublin! So she had staff discount clearly. I just find it hilarious she removed the video! She saw how many people liked a comment that she was being dramatic! You’d feel embarrassed for her the fact she’s there crying over friends! Meanwhile there’s people homeless or from war torn countries! You’ve this one bawling over friend connections as they go back to the USA! Purely staged the more I think of stuff like luggage going missing no more mentioned on that! Yet it was a big dramatic insta story! She does these things for attention! Poor Dev! Btw her fashion sense is non existent! I’m seriously questioning why the f people are bothering with her as she’s far too staged! She’s like someone on 15 cans of red bull! Apologies she’s in Revive active and teeth whitening strips!

Reactions: 2
I’d question how she’s affording it too even though infairness prob getting HAP or something to fund it. Also she’s outside the city near seapoint. I wouldn’t be envious of basically living with a bed where my head touches the roof! Best of luck to her as she’s a tiny fish in dublin and nobody will buy her overly staged happy bs. Already lamenting on about having a cry. This one needs to live with people to feed her attention. She will experience the overly soaring prices of dublin too! Sounds like a car crash waiting to happen!

Reactions: 1
Begging for a couch off the navan company she's a joke
She will spend most her time begging when she’s faced with the cost of living in dublin! But her first priority is buying a couch or trying to slog one! Next she be onto des kelly!

Also what clown decides to move into a non furnished place! As with how renting is in dublin you’ll be forever needing to move and move furniture! She’s off thinking couches and all sorts!