Desperately Seeking Soulmate Escaping Twin Flames Universe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woweee! I just turned this on thinking it was a drama - I’ve never heard of the twin flame thing before - and I’m wondering how a squeaky little weasel managed to pull all this off. I get why people want the idea he’s selling but first glimpse of the guy and I’m baffled as he’s repellent.
Is anyone else watching or has even heard of this? (I may live in a cave lol).

Reactions: 7
Woweee! I just turned this on thinking it was a drama - I’ve never heard of the twin flame thing before - and I’m wondering how a squeaky little weasel managed to pull all this off. I get why people want the idea he’s selling but first glimpse of the guy and I’m baffled as he’s repellent.
Is anyone else watching or has even heard of this? (I may live in a cave lol).
Just started now! I'll come back shortly :)

Reactions: 1
Can’t get my head around this at all! How do people get sucked into it? Throwing money at 2 idiots who promise your twin flame ? It’s strange!!
they obvs got after the weaker person who is desperate for approval in society and love.
also can’t believe this is still going on! It hasn’t been shut down!
Feel sorry for the parents who lost children to this cult must be a horrible feeling not being able to contact your own children due to a brainwashing pair of idiots

• Heart
Can’t get my head around this at all! How do people get sucked into it? Throwing money at 2 idiots who promise your twin flame ? It’s strange!!
they obvs got after the weaker person who is desperate for approval in society and love.
also can’t believe this is still going on! It hasn’t been shut down!
Feel sorry for the parents who lost children to this cult must be a horrible feeling not being able to contact your own children due to a brainwashing pair of idiots
It’s bloody awful isn’t it, and I can’t figure out how two wetwipes like them conned everyone.

Reactions: 6
I watched this and was completely horrified to see the crap they both led people to believe and even getting them to believe they were the wrong gender like wtf! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to jump through TV and knock that man out. He is vile. Abusive. Controlling. The fact it is still going.

I kinda get why they were sucked in originally as they were so low in self esteem and Jeff and Shaleia took full advantage of it.

They should be both locked up.

Reactions: 6
This documentary made me feel sick. The part where they were told to become a different a gender was so disturbing. Poor people. I felt so sad for them. Especially the younger sister having to be in a relationship with an older jobless man with unmedicated schizophrenia and bi-polar. She was so afraid and lost. The leaders are such vile and cruel people.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just finished it. WILD.

They are preying on desperate and vulnerable people and should both be locked up. He absolutely turned my stomach!

I've just watched this it was absolutely mad.

Something really disturbing was the food, and the face the leader guy said they had to eat ALL their food, no matter if they weren't hungry. It was so grim when that young woman said a load of people were getting very big and having health problems. I wonder if the leader got off on seeing people get bigger and ailing, knowing that he was damaging them? Just galling.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I've just watched this it was absolutely mad.

Something really disturbing was the food, and the face the leader guy said they had to eat ALL their food, no matter if they weren't hungry. It was so grim when that young woman said a load of people were getting very big and having health problems. I wonder if the leader got off on seeing people get bigger and ailing, knowing that he was damaging them? Just galling.
The woman, whatever made up name she had also seemed to get bigger, do you think he told her too? I stopped prime and didn’t finish it in time!

Reactions: 3
The woman, whatever made up name she had also seemed to get bigger, do you think he told her too? I stopped prime and didn’t finish it in time!
I noticed that. He said in one of his broadcasts that he thought he'd be less attracted to her if she put on weight, but "as she's slowly gained weight in our relationship, I only find her more and more attractive." I don't know whether he likes big women (nothing wrong with that) or if he wanted to damage her confidence by making her bigger, but either way, the stuff with the food was definitely deliberately to fatten people up, it can't not have been.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I noticed that. He said in one of his broadcasts that he thought he'd be less attracted to her if she put on weight, but "as she's slowly gained weight in our relationship, I only find her more and more attractive." I don't know whether he likes big women (nothing wrong with that) or if he wanted to damage her confidence by making her bigger, but either way, the stuff with the food was definitely deliberately to fatten people up, it can't not have been.
I wondered about both options and I have no clue either. I really don’t like either of them though.

Reactions: 1