Deportation of rapist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering what people felt about “celebs” signing a letter to the government to ask them to stop the deportation of a couple of rapists and murderers to Jamaica

Reactions: 1
It's something I can't begin to understand.

Of all the people who could do with some support, what would make someone choose to help a rapists and murderers? I just can't believe it, and am both horrified and sad that this is where anyone would choose to put their priorities.

Reactions: 14
I haven't seen anything about this, what is happening?
Some “celebs “ and mps have stopped a flight sending 13 men who had committed serious crimes ie rape etc back to Jamaica because they might have family members here, they were all born in Jamaica I think and aren’t British citizens.

The ones who signed don’t seem to care about the victims in all this

Reactions: 6
Some “celebs “ and mps have stopped a flight sending 13 men who had committed serious crimes ie rape etc back to Jamaica because they might have family members here, they were all born in Jamaica I think and aren’t British citizens.

That's shocking, I can't believe I read two different news sites every day and haven't seen anything about that.

Reactions: 2
That's shocking, I can't believe I read two different news sites every day and haven't seen anything about that.
I’ve only seen this on the Daily Mail, no other news site seems to be reporting it in their main page.
I can’t begin to understand why they are allowing this and signing this and why on earth no one is kicking up a fuss?!

Reactions: 4

I dont know the ins and outs because again I havent seen a lot on it, but I presume they have forced an appeal under the right to family life. But these people must have been in prison for years before deportation, so their families have been coping without them for as long as theyve been in prison. Clearly they themselves didnt think much of their or their victims right to a family life when they raped and murdered people. I hope they get deported.

Reactions: 9
I still can't understand how anyone can see rapists and murderers as victims of anything in any way. I, too, am really amazed nobody seems to be really kicking up a fuss.

These celebrities are totally cracked.

I feel like I'm in bizarro world.

Reactions: 6
I was wondering what people felt about “celebs” signing a letter to the government to ask them to stop the deportation of a couple of rapists and murderers to Jamaica
It's sick, they're sick (celebs) and need therapy

Reactions: 3