Denise Walsh Rustic Hairdresser And Her Spoofer Hubby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to the Image Awards to support “the hair wife” aka Sabby. So fake they were supposed to be bff’s and Sabby didn’t even go and see her when she had her new baby. It will be all fake ott bullshit now when they meet up. All for the insta posts 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think I asked twice for a thread on these two but in the mean time got so irritated by them that I unfollowed and blocked in the hope of not being subjected to one of their hilarious reels

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very dangerous of him to tell people to cut out dairy. No need unless they have an allergy to it even with asthma. At this stage you would question why people get info from the likes of him.

Reactions: 4
I warmed to Denise a bit in recent times since she appeared to stop being sabby's biggest fan girl. She also was very honest about the new baby's reflux.

Reactions: 3
Really liked Denise in the beginning but like all the rest they get too big for their boots very quickly. She's another wan (as she likes to say herself) that thinks she's mad craic and so funny and the poor husband is only hanging off her coat tails. He looks really creepy to me 🤢

What is she on about that your stomach turns off and on? That has to have come from her husband

I was a customer of hers......bull ...no prescriptive anything, about 4 different people involved in my appointment..one to check in, one to wash, one to colour, one to cut etc and all charged as senior stylist but they did only one minimum part... I was never over a course or years offered advice or tailor made haircare at all.

I was a customer of hers......bull ...no prescriptive anything, about 4 different people involved in my appointment..one to check in, one to wash, one to colour, one to cut etc and all charged as senior stylist but they did only one minimum part... I was never over a course or years offered advice or tailor made haircare at all.
Is she as fake in real life as she comes across on sm?

That drives me mad, 3/4 different people doing my hair when you booked a specific person. I've left salons over that and didn't go back.

I was a customer initially in her first premises in Kilkenny, moved with her to the bigger premises and then left shortly after that. I don't think she ever spoke to me or acknowledged me at all, it was another girl that I went to but as said above I left when the service deteriorated. I was left at the sink with wet hair for over half an hour dying of the cold and said never again. I also think its so wrong that I have seen her children out and about and know all about them because of what she shares online.

I was a customer initially in her first premises in Kilkenny, moved with her to the bigger premises and then left shortly after that. I don't think she ever spoke to me or acknowledged me at all, it was another girl that I went to but as said above I left when the service deteriorated. I was left at the sink with wet hair for over half an hour dying of the cold and said never again. I also think its so wrong that I have seen her children out and about and know all about them because of what she shares online.
I don’t mind Denise, she appears more down to earth.
One day out she was near enough where we were located.
Her kids were running around beside us & myself & my sister said we felt so uncomfortable about how we knew the childrens names & all about them. You nearly are about to start talking to them thinking they know us.

I don’t mind Denise, she appears more down to earth.
One day out she was near enough where we were located.
Her kids were running around beside us & myself & my sister said we felt so uncomfortable about how we knew the childrens names & all about them. You nearly are about to start talking to them thinking they knew us.

Last edited:
Normally don’t mind Denise. A bit hyper and intense but generally grand. But latey I’ve been skipping through stories if I’m honest don’t enjoy the hubby and finding it all a bit meh

Reactions: 2