Denicah.dainty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a pain in the arse and so cheeky. Videos her baby not safety in a car seat or unsafe sleep in her cot. She gets called out all the time

Reactions: 1
She has no clue shes just muddling through motherhood that baby wasnt in the car seat properly and another time not strapped in buggy

Well i take back what i said but she was muddling through but i think shes grown well into the motherhood role and her kids adorable

Never come across her or seen her in all the time I’ve had TT then today 2 of her vids come up on my fyp
Kind of boring. Tries hard but not much of interest
Was she on UK Teen Mom?

Its her birthday today she keeps going on how young she is so not hot msny years to say that her kids supercute but shes using her for gain

I really dislike this girl. She just feeds that kid tit. There’s literally no form of nutrition in anything she cooks her. And all they do is eat McDonald’s and Nando’s.
she’s rude and a beg tbh. I find her either too boring or too up herself for someone who makes no effort with her kid.