Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theghosttown

VIP Member
I’ve come here, purely to crease about the fact xAmberWrightx is actually Demi and she’s set up a rave section about herself. Lord 🤣

‘Amber’ posted a screen grab of Demi’s twitter. But if you look at the screen grab you’ll see ‘see tweet activity’.... which you can only view if it’s your own twitter.

I’m dead

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I’m making a rave about post as she’s honestly my favourite YouTuber along with Elle Darby & Shane Dawson. I love how she encourages people to be themselves and isn’t afraid to say what she feels, and I also love her variety of videos. Anyone else watch / love demi?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I’m making a rave about post as she’s honestly my favourite YouTuber along with Elle Darby & Shane Dawson. I love how she encourages people to be themselves and isn’t afraid to say what she feels, and I also love her variety of videos. Anyone else watch / love demi?
Yes Demi hun we know your love for Elle you post about her all time on Instagram

Reactions: 10

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Honestly when I reread this back in Demi's voice time and time again I die inside with the cringe - it hurts :LOL:

What moron actually starts a rave thread about themselves saying how amazing and pretty they are, oh yes...I forgot, it's Demi Donnelly

• Haha
Reactions: 8

erin182

VIP Member
😂😂

Sure drama channels would love this If Demi was actually relevant 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

mklanch

VIP Member
no one is raving about big d anymore :( goes to show she is her biggest support....isnt that wright?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

abelleza

Chatty Member
This aged like milk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cooksie

VIP Member
We should keep this post pinned to the top of every board on here, always and forever 😂
I just lurk on the Demi thread. Saw this pop up on the rave section and had me howling again that the first post was her 😂⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 2

abelleza

Chatty Member
We should keep this post pinned to the top of every board on here, always and forever 😂

Reactions: 1

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise she was still vlogging, last I heard about her was her ill fated attempt to wade into the Chris Ingham situation