Demi Donnelly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m making a rave about post as she’s honestly my favourite YouTuber along with Elle Darby & Shane Dawson. I love how she encourages people to be themselves and isn’t afraid to say what she feels, and I also love her variety of videos. Anyone else watch / love demi?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes I really like her too. Hve only watched a few videos but she is a nice change from all the others

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise she was still vlogging, last I heard about her was her ill fated attempt to wade into the Chris Ingham situation

Hilarious 😂
Love it when the fakes get caught with their own screenshots
Also dead 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂

Sure drama channels would love this If Demi was actually relevant 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m making a rave about post as she’s honestly my favourite YouTuber along with Elle Darby & Shane Dawson. I love how she encourages people to be themselves and isn’t afraid to say what she feels, and I also love her variety of videos. Anyone else watch / love demi?
Yes Demi hun we know your love for Elle you post about her all time on Instagram

Reactions: 10
no one is raving about big d anymore :( goes to show she is her biggest support....isnt that wright?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we bring back....all ayes on me in the centre of the rug just like a circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This aged like milk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We should keep this post pinned to the top of every board on here, always and forever 😂

Reactions: 1
We should keep this post pinned to the top of every board on here, always and forever 😂
I just lurk on the Demi thread. Saw this pop up on the rave section and had me howling again that the first post was her 😂⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly when I reread this back in Demi's voice time and time again I die inside with the cringe - it hurts :LOL:

What moron actually starts a rave thread about themselves saying how amazing and pretty they are, oh yes...I forgot, it's Demi Donnelly

• Haha
Reactions: 8