Dedikated Lifestyle / Kate Jones #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today’s thrilling content includes an inspirational quote about comparison, a “sneak peek” at her event dress that is nOT eDitEd, undisclosed ads, zucchini slice, and asking herself questions so she can promote her jewellery collab.
I hope she gives Jemma a cut of the sales because Jemma helped her name all of the earrings🙃

Reactions: 10
Ugh sorry but having visibly hard nipples at an event is just..no.

It looks like a couple of people edited her or used a filter or something because she does look different in some posed vs unposed shots that others have shared.

It’s just lighting and exposure changes!
09A523F9-0E8C-4B8E-8910-697F423752C2.jpeg

She has a belly, why does she keep editing it away? We don’t care, just stop lying 🙄
01C7F3A2-B0B1-4DB1-A8A3-40A8C3E7A4AD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is Brittany Saunders posting edited photos or are they excellent spanx today?
She always edits her pics

I think some of the influencers there edit or use filters or their phone filters/settings to make people look thinner/taller/smoother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh dear why on earth would you set your phone up to record yourself having a conversation. I actually can’t believe this is a thing.
I was about to say this!

I found a couple of old screenshots from 2020
I know she’s posing and has been editing herself since her account began but WOW.

*also this ridiculous pose triggers me, idk now she isn’t falling over.
A96C5E54-B26A-4926-B8C1-00D5B255289C.jpeg
F32ADB1D-3D93-4CA0-B433-7F840078D7DB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m actually cringing at how stupid influencers have become. They “launch” a product they’ve been working on for “months and months” and then they invite all their other idiot influencer friends and have a big party where they fawn over eachother? Like grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's clear she has put on weight but jesus duck!

She looks so much healthier and happier here.
Yep pretty obvious that her lifestyle is affecting her quite a bit. I don’t believe she exercises as much as she used to (or pretends she does now) and obviously her diet has changed a lot.

Reactions: 8
Left is posted by the blonde girl. Right is shared by Kate in her stories. Slightly different poses but clearly edited by Kate. She’s edited her bum, stomach, back fat and improved the skin on her arm.
DF970E71-73EC-4CB2-B8F2-BFC7D4A92C2C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.