Deborah Frances-White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite sure which section to put this in - she's not a celeb but also not an influencer (but please move if it belongs more in the influencer section).

Just made this thread because I saw her tweet asking for interior design advice over FaceTime in exchange for ‘Instagram love’ before it was taken down and she went on a rant about how she always pays podcast guests and the hate was unwarranted. Made me think she got a lot of harsh criticism but when I checked her mentions it looked like just a handful and nothing was particularly hateful or rude. Left a bad taste

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not quite sure which section to put this in - she's not a celeb but also not an influencer (but please move if it belongs more in the influencer section).

Just made this thread because I saw her tweet asking for interior design advice over FaceTime in exchange for ‘Instagram love’ before it was taken down and she went on a rant about how she always pays podcast guests and the hate was unwarranted. Made me think she got a lot of harsh criticism but when I checked her mentions it looked like just a handful and nothing was particularly hateful or rude. Left a bad taste
i listened to the guity feminist pretty much from when it started and was a member of the FB group (which, sort of , still exists) at the time it was an open group where people discussed things etc but there was some kind of issue, I missed it, but ended up closing the group for comments, and then Sofie left the podcast. Never really knew what it was... but I also just find the podcast hsa become boring tbh, last time I saw it live it just seemed like poeople cheered/laughed for whatever she said, regardless of funny or not

Reactions: 2
i listened to the guity feminist pretty much from when it started and was a member of the FB group (which, sort of , still exists) at the time it was an open group where people discussed things etc but there was some kind of issue, I missed it, but ended up closing the group for comments, and then Sofie left the podcast. Never really knew what it was... but I also just find the podcast hsa become boring tbh, last time I saw it live it just seemed like poeople cheered/laughed for whatever she said, regardless of funny or not
I loved the guilty feminist in its first few years, laugh out loud funny and so refreshing. I also think it's lost its spark in the last year or two. I find it's gone a bit preachy and it doesn't have the same sharp humour or witty one liners. Plus some of the Co-hosts that she uses frequently I just don't find funny! I stopped listening to it before Covid and listened to one recently to see if it had improved and I didn't get past 10 minutes.
I did love her interview on How to Fail with Elizabeth Day though!

Reactions: 4
I loved the guilty feminist in its first few years, laugh out loud funny and so refreshing. I also think it's lost its spark in the last year or two. I find it's gone a bit preachy and it doesn't have the same sharp humour or witty one liners. Plus some of the Co-hosts that she uses frequently I just don't find funny! I stopped listening to it before Covid and listened to one recently to see if it had improved and I didn't get past 10 minutes.
I did love her interview on How to Fail with Elizabeth Day though!
yeah totally agree, when it started it was genuinley hilarious and resonated so much with me. I quite liked her other podcast too, I can't remember the name, also comedy where they always had a very diverse panel

Reactions: 1