Debbysmith747

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this woman? Her videos are bizarre. I can't tell if she's an alcoholic or a if she's got a screw loose. She spits all over the camera and her phone always rings and interrupts the video.

Its impossible to tell what she's saying other than "monkey pox"

Her teeth confuse me! They look totally detached at the gums but are still attached

Attachments

I'm sure she had an account with a different name before. She's definitely got something wrong with her and probably shouldn't be on social media.

Reactions: 1
She keeps coming up on my fyp. There’s always a phone ringing loudly in her videos. 😭🤣 I’m not sure if it’s her posting or if someone is using old videos of her. Cant work her out. But she seems a little bit vulnerable as her videos don’t make sense

She keeps coming up on my fyp. There’s always a phone ringing loudly in her videos. 😭🤣 I’m not sure if it’s her posting or if someone is using old videos of her. Cant work her out. But she seems a little bit vulnerable as her videos don’t make sense
It's definitely someone else using old videos because I said my other post the woman had a different name before but I can't remember it. She used to post loads of videos like that, some of them completely inaudible and would spend most of her time having a go at trolls.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she had an account with a different name before. She's definitely got something wrong with her and probably shouldn't be on social media.
She was Heidi once and then CeeCee someone asked if she had learning difficulties once and she went MAD!

It's definitely someone else using old videos because I said my other post the woman had a different name before but I can't remember it. She used to post loads of videos like that, some of them completely inaudible and would spend most of her time having a go at trolls.
They seem like new videos as she's talking about things in the news that just happened

She has to have some kind of condition or needs but she seems to know what shes doing she can use effects and whatever ahes very hard to work out

Did she finnaly get pushed off ticktok? I can only find 1 video on her account i know she got lots trolling but she was just an old girl with a big following

She just popped up on my fyp, no idea how because I’ve never seen her before, but she’s hilarious lol
Weird, but funny
She gets a lot of views snd comments too

She just popped up on my fyp, no idea how because I’ve never seen her before, but she’s hilarious lol
Weird, but funny
She gets a lot of views snd comments too
Have you seen the photo she put up of when she was younger she was really pretty