Dearbhla McDonald

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish Instagrammer, previously owned Macdoll Boutique in Dublin. Open to correction but doesn’t appear to work and absolutely haemorrhages money on designer clothes and expensive cars/lifestyle, where does she get it from? Father allegedly mixed up with IRA in the past, every image has her face very heavily Photoshopped too and doesn’t look like this in person I heard. Tea please!

Reactions: 5
I live near her, seen her in person many times. She looks like a drag queen. Nice girl though.
Her family are loaded.

Reactions: 2
Most of the people from the area have either been to jail or have connections to the IRA, sp stuff like that isn't too shocking here.
I'm nearly sure her mother remarried a business man who would also be very well off and the mother would have family money too.
Side fact...i shifted her uncle many moons ago, he was very very good looking.

Reactions: 5
Most of the people from the area have either been to jail or have connections to the IRA, sp stuff like that isn't too shocking here.
I'm nearly sure her mother remarried a business man who would also be very well off and the mother would have family money too.
Side fact...i shifted her uncle many moons ago, he was very very good looking.
Ah I didn’t realise her parents were split up. Does she work at all? I remember her being engaged years ago too or did I imagine it 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ah I didn’t realise her parents were split up. Does she work at all? I remember her being engaged years ago too or did I imagine it 🤔
Now I could be wrong, but I'm nearly sure the mother remarried, I imagine someone will be able to clarify that.
When Macdoll store closed down she moved to selling her stuff online. I think she just sells through depop now.
As far as I know she hasn't a full time job, she is just an insta hun/influencer

Reactions: 3
Yes I know her too. from the same area she’s a lovely girl and she is very down to earth! I think she’s beautiful! her dad was in jail for a long time and her uncle too both for the IRA .seen her lots of times in my local coffee shop I think she is really pretty tbh. I think all her family is loaded

Yes I’ve been stalking her on Instagram forever.I’ve seen her loads of times in Strandfield and people just go there to have a look at her .She’s always dressed to the 9’s and she thinks her shite doesn’t smell.Granted she is a good looking girl but she’s stuck up.had to join don’t know why this thread hasn’t been up already!

Ohhh I kinda know her from my home town
Follow her on insta
She’s actually such a sweetheart
Would chat away to anyone and has time for everyone
Think it’s just family money not sure tbh
I’ve just chatted away to her and her friends in smoking area few times always really nice and offered to buy me a drink

Yes she is lovely , and she is gorgeous!! her family definitely have drama but she is the nicest girl! They are known around here ! But she is lovely ! I Only joined here because I know her ! There’s pictures of her and her fiancé on her facebook she seems very private will send pictures now!

72B578CA-AAFF-45D3-B164-B00FA6AC48DC.jpeg

Im Friends with her that’s him !!!!

I know her she left him but apparently wedding was booked 💁🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wedding was booked - my cousins were invited. She left him and he was absolutely heartbroken. She was also best friends with Rachel Wallace and they had a huge falling out!! Can’t seem to hold onto friends for the life of her. Lovely girl but all a bit bizarre.

Didn’t her stepdad own the carrickdale maybe still does? Something happened in Canada with the fiancé she went to Dubai. Very insecure girl but she’s a lovely girl

Yesss that’s what I thought I know of her she seems like the loveliest person and down to earth why did the wedding cancel ? I think she cancelled it ??

Didn’t her stepdad own the carrickdale maybe still does? Something happened in Canada with the fiancé she went to Dubai. Very insecure girl but she’s a lovely girl
I think they had some connection. The stepdad or her mothers maiden name is McParland... This surname is associated with lots of money.
I do have to agree, she is a lovely girl.

Honestly I love a witch !! But I love her she’s lovely 😊

Omg so Am I !!! she is lovely and gorgeous! Yes her family are very wealthy ! So glad this thread started but did anyone know her mother was a model ! Sorry but I’m from the area and yes her brothers , dad ,and family are whole family are gorgeous !!!

Last edited:

Omg so Am I !!! she is lovely and gorgeous! Yes her family are very wealthy ! So glad this thread started but did anyone know her mother was a model ! Sorry but I’m from the area and yes her brothers , dad ,and family are whole family are gorgeous !!!
I have seen the mother... Are you sure she was a model???

Also the dad... Nope he isn't gorgeous, His brother is though

Reactions: 4
Test the whole family is :)

Know her fans is gorgeous!!! Can I just say so glad this thread happened ❤❤❤

Last edited: