Dazahaining1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bleeping doughball.
Done a teary ending it all video over the festive that was all for attention (not the cry for help type)
Supposed to be a beast as well which seems to describe about 75% of Scottish tiktok.

Reactions: 1
He's a total creep. Is he still with his girlfriend? I caught him on live once sitting in his bed crying cause she had the audacity to go on a night out with her mates. Comes across as a controlling prick.

He's a total creep. Is he still with his girlfriend? I caught him on live once sitting in his bed crying cause she had the audacity to go on a night out with her mates. Comes across as a controlling prick.
Soo apparently she’s pregnant? And her parents (allegedly) phoned SS so that he’s not involved at all . And rightly so if what’s been said about him is true because.. ugh.

Well I fb searched his name and lots of warnings from people from his area! Seen a few pages on Tt saying that he’s asked multiple people (ladies as far as Iv seen) for a lend of £20 here and there and never returning.

Several rape allegations, says they were dropped but actually there was not enough evidence. Family doesnt speak to him, controlling towards emma
Who doesnt want anything to do with him. Has another child he doesnt see

The state of it! Hope he goes to jail the smelly woman!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I seen on his ex’s hes pestering her from a new profile unthought he was inside but apparently not

I forgot about this pair, she have the baby now? She had a new boyfriend whilst pregnant is he still around?