David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought he was gay, blame little Britain. Never liked him!

Reactions: 2
I’d imagine he knows where the bodies are buried so to speak. It’s the reason Cowell kept Louis Walsh on the X Factor for so long

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What dirt did Louis Walsh have on Simon Cowell? 😅 ☕
I read that as 'What shirt did Louis Walsh have on Simon Cowell?' and in my minds eye could see Louis trying to dress Simon in a big pink flowery number. It's early, I clearly need more tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read that as 'What shirt did Louis Walsh have on Simon Cowell?' and in my minds eye could see Louis trying to dress Simon in a big pink flowery number. It's early, I clearly need more tea.
It's alright Dotty, we all understand the confusing things that can happen pre-caffeine. 😝 One morning I put the milk carton seal into the washing up bowl instead of the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Came on here after randomly remembering Beckii Whiting, I used to watch her videos years ago and always found her obsession with DW really odd as I couldn't see the appeal and, despite me only being about 13 at the time, I found it really unsettling that they used to interact on Twitter and she'd met him numerous times. Even as a child I noticed it wasn't right that he was having a "friendship" with a teenage girl. Sad but not at all shocked to see she's spoken out about him since. What a disgusting creep.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Came on here after randomly remembering Beckii Whiting, I used to watch her videos years ago and always found her obsession with DW really odd as I couldn't see the appeal and, despite me only being about 13 at the time, I found it really unsettling that they used to interact on Twitter and she'd met him numerous times. Even as a child I noticed it wasn't right that he was having a "friendship" with a teenage girl. Sad but not at all shocked to see she's spoken out about him since. What a disgusting creep.
What has she said about him?

Reactions: 1