Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sketchy

VIP Member
Thanks for the replies guys.

It's happened to me, and even though my ex and I split up 8 years ago and I'm in a new relationship, my friend knew how much he'd hurt me at the time by going off with someone else, and how devastated I was when we broke up. It was just a one-night-stand for sex, she said, and she laughed about it telling me how crap he was in bed. She seems to think I'd find it funny, but I don't - I still feel betrayed in a way. Just interested in the POV of others. So thanks.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
If you think that's awkward, I know someone who married her ex boyfriend's brother.
Not just any brother, his identical twin!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

lastdis

VIP Member
Thanks for the replies guys.

It's happened to me, and even though my ex and I split up 8 years ago and I'm in a new relationship, my friend knew how much he'd hurt me at the time by going off with someone else, and how devastated I was when we broke up. It was just a one-night-stand for sex, she said, and she laughed about it telling me how crap he was in bed. She seems to think I'd find it funny, but I don't - I still feel betrayed in a way. Just interested in the POV of others. So thanks.
So she risked your friendship for a quick fuck . I dont think I’d want to be friends with someone like that.

Reactions: 11

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
No I don’t think I’d be okay with that either. It’s not a nice thought knowing your best friend had been there with an ex? I think no matter how long the time frame was - if my best mate told me she’d slept with my ex I’d feel a bit betrayed too

• Heart
Reactions: 10

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
I think it’s the lack of loyalty that would upset me the most about your situation. Your best mate is expected to hate anyone that’s hurt you.

Reactions: 6

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Never

and I’d kill a bitch if she ever did it to me, even if we broke up 10 years ago and even if it was just a shag!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LaBlonde

VIP Member
never under any circumstances.

i don’t care how long ago it was, how long they were together; if my friend’s been there then they instantly become off limits.

i can fully understand why you would be hurt by that OP. i definitely would be too x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

lastdis

VIP Member
Depends on how long ago it was . If it was 20 years plus I would as everyone would have moved on. If it was only a couple of years then I don’t think I could

Reactions: 4

L3moning

VIP Member
Depends on how long ago it was . If it was 20 years plus I would as everyone would have moved on. If it was only a couple of years then I don’t think I could
This. If its a long time ago and things have moved on then meh. But soon after, no.

Reactions: 2