Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to Florida to marry the bit on the side
All over SM about Almost a sully all having same name you know the usual narc bull shit
She must have been dropped on her head wanting to marry that dopey, soggy cornflake of a man. I wonder if he will do a thumbs up at the altar

Reactions: 9

She wasn't gonna fly to america and not turn up was she you absolute fucking cheddar also, another person shouldn't make you a better dad... not even her kids ffs.

How long till another one flashes her scan bran tits and he goes and cheats on wife number 2..

Reactions: 9
How old is the new Mrs Sully ? She looks a fair bit older than him.... wonder if her son went as well.... the previous Mrs Sully is well shot of him.... !!

Reactions: 4
How old is the new Mrs Sully ? She looks a fair bit older than him.... wonder if her son went as well.... the previous Mrs Sully is well shot of him.... !!
I did think doesn’t she have a child but then thought I imagined it. Unless it was the boys choice (some people do hate Disney) I think it’s appalling they didn’t encourage him to go

Reactions: 1
I did think doesn’t she have a child but then thought I imagined it. Unless it was the boys choice (some people do hate Disney) I think it’s appalling they didn’t encourage him to go
Yeah she has a son - looks around 16-18 - maybe didn't want to go.....?

Reactions: 2
He’s such a wet wipe. What are those shoes he’s wearing . In fact the whole outfit!

Reactions: 5
He looks like one of them American Mormons who accosts you in town or a 9 year old at his mums wedding

Reactions: 7
Is this that guy that photoshopped himself being hit by a car a few years back?

Reactions: 1
fucking excellent. This thread is outstanding I can’t believe I’ve just found it
I'm all for popcorn and slimming world thread, all the people circa 2015-2021 have now disappeared Can't wait for Dann to come back from honeymoon with his thumbs up post on the scales now.

Reactions: 3
So he has managed to blah a ticket for the Slimming World Ball and ‘can’t believe people still want to have selfies with me’
No Dan - neither can we !!!

Reactions: 7