Daniellewalsh53

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if anyone has come across her? She’s on my FYP constantly. She’s basically a functioning alcoholic or so it seems. Drinks huge measures of ridiculous drinks really fast. Claims she never gets hangovers and posts videos of her drunk saying she has work the next morning. I’m not sure how old she is but the whole thing makes me feel kind of sad.

Reactions: 1
I follow her!!! I feel she’s harmless however can’t believe she can function on the amount she drinks it’s crazy 😳😳 one of her measures would knock me on my arse lol

Reactions: 2
I follow her!!! I feel she’s harmless however can’t believe she can function on the amount she drinks it’s crazy 😳😳 one of her measures would knock me on my arse lol
Me too…. She really seems like a fully fledged function alcoholic.
her latest posts are worrying, didn’t she say she works as a HCA in the hospital?

I agree she seems really sweet and harmless. When I was 21 I’d have loved going on a night out with her! But she seems to drink to excess constantly. I’m not sure what her job is but she posted recently about working on those tours where you drink and pedal one of those massive bike things (you know what I mean!)

Her whole content is drunken shenanigans? It’s quite boring when I looked

Her daughter just came up on my fyp randomly & the video I saw said she is 34 and the daughter is 14. So where’s the daughter when she’s getting slaughtered nearly every single night 🤔

How can she even manage drinking that much lol
She’s slurring and I can hardly make out what she’s trying to say
I’m all for someone having a good time but she’s taking it to extreme and just for content?
Lovely looking girl, she could do so well for herself

She really needs a intervention her drinking is out if control she makes a right show of herself wow

Irish queen, I love her. Anyone over the age of 20 that can still drink like that and function the next day has a gift. I’m extremely jealous of her tbh 😂

Shes now 123 at the end her name im not a fan but enjoy a look in now and then but i watched a stand up skit she did recently and she was really good