Danielle Donohoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the worst BA /instahuns I have come across! Who is she influencing? Her style is absolutely horrendous and she's so fake! Had to unfollow...

Reactions: 3
She doesn't even look like herself anymore she's done that much to her face.

Her stories tonight she looked nothing like she used to.

She doesn't even look like herself anymore she's done that much to her face.

Her stories tonight she looked nothing like she used to.
She’s tried to find herself and just created someone completely different. When I started following her i genuinely thought it was a lovely, wholesome page. I have followed for a long time. I felt the heartache through her first pregnancy and even then though a lot of it was sad it was still a lovely page. She’s has just changed and that’s it. The moment all the insta hun thing started was the change. Constant promotions, freebies etc. Not the same anymore at all

Reactions: 6
Whys she covering the name of the playgroup? Has she forgotten she used her daughter to do an advert for it?
---
Actually just noticed she's put up another story and hasn't bothered covering it in that one... weird

Reactions: 5
Whys she covering the name of the playgroup? Has she forgotten she used her daughter to do an advert for it?
---
Actually just noticed she's put up another story and hasn't bothered covering it in that one... weird
Fantastic playgroup. Can't even spell pleasant correctly.

Why do you have to let your children do what they want? Wanted to help lift that ball and fell and blood everywhere can you just not say no you’re not allowed and do it without her? I don’t get this way of parenting. It’s the Charlotte Dawsy style where you just do absolutely anything for an easy life. Talk about a rod for your own back

Reactions: 2
There is a simple word called NO!
I’m sure Marla says it quite regularly so she should be familiar with its usage.

Gentle parenting, my hole

Raising a generation of spoilt brats …. That pleasant was sprinkled with an extra helping of sarcasm on the school report.

Reactions: 2
I gathered from what she said she was walking up the path with her to the woman's house to lift the parcel and she fell.

And why the hell would you order a wall ball? More money than sense and hates not being good at anything?

Prick. I used to like her but I think I am going to have to unfollow.

And hope she has a the same time at the killyhevlin as my mate did a few weeks ago. She said it was like an old folks home

Killyhevlin is fab. Your mate must go to some really nice nursing homes.

I think Danielle is going OTT with the exercise now. It's like an obsession. The results are brilliant but she seems to panic if she misses a session

Reactions: 4
Killyhevlin is fab. Your mate must go to some really nice nursing homes.

I think Danielle is going OTT with the exercise now. It's like an obsession. The results are brilliant but she seems to panic if she misses a session
I love the Killyhevlin too, been loads of times and the lodges are amazing I think the exercise has definitely turned into an obsession. I can see easily how it happens but I’d worry it would be taken too far, so many people get it and it’s not good.

Thr stupid ball will be added to the pile of unused shit (that she impulse buys to try and stay relevant) like the 400 pairs of trainers then the clothes that are all the same- just with different length sleeves , the video recording sunglasses things, the 300 coats and jackets......

Reactions: 1
She couldn't get from her house to the killywhatever without stopping to buy more clothes
Also that open mouth chewing of her gum!!! As if watching her talk isn't gross enough

Reactions: 5
Couldn't wait to catch up with her sisters yet her sisters are in the lodge having the craic and she's outside talking into her phone just put the fecking phone away Danielle and have some bloody manners.

Reactions: 4