Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he’s a premiership footballer and she needed a meal ticket. I agree that she’s not much looks wise and has no talent.
She's isn't attractive at all, she looks like her mum...

no way she would have got on love island if it hadn't been for her dad.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where Dani went to school? Danny was interviewed saying he sent all his kids to private school and I was interested, as obviously it doesn’t fit with her current career (in a way??)!
Dani didn't go to private school. She went to Roding Valley High School in Essex.

Reactions: 3
What was her job before love island? Oh yeah and that other show her dad got her on. She had to drop out because she injured herself, but of course, Dad made sure she got on love island

Reactions: 2
What was her job before love island? Oh yeah and that other show her dad got her on. She had to drop out because she injured herself, but of course, Dad made sure she got on love island
She was a barmaid before LI

Reactions: 3
From barmaid to being rich enough to have your babies at the Portland Hospital, all achieved with no talent!

Reactions: 13
What was the other show he got her on?

What was the other show he got her on?
Survival of the fittest I think it was called or something like that it legit lasted one season think she dislocated her shoulder and had to leave

Seen on Facebook she's getting engaged any day now🙄.

Her dad will be making sure she gets hitched for financial security.

Reactions: 5
Jarod Bowen can do so much better. He’s a premiership footballer, he could easily get a girl with no baggage and who has their own tit going on instead of someone who just uses their dad for every opportunity

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't see it lasting..

I'll give it's a couple of year.

I think he will move on.. i bet her parents are interfering,

plus if anyone didn't know they would think Santi was his the way he's forced onto him.

Reactions: 6
What kind of parents take their baby onto a paddle board with no life jacket on any off them ...

very irresponsible.

Screenshot_20230702-154056.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4